BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Hang Em High

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jim, you may consider yourself alongside the murderers of Lee Rigby. I certainly don't consider these scumbags 'our citizens' - and that's nothing to do with racism before anyone starts.

Stupid statement.

I know one lad who has and was life of Riley ..answer the question .. Do they deserve to live?

Should a modern democratic society have state executions ? No.

personally I believe the victims or close relatives of the victims of crimes(from petty theft, vandalism,... to murder, rape,....) should be given a deciding say in how the criminal is punished(once they are found guilty) and in extreme circumstances I believe the death penalty should be an option if that's what the family of the victim truly wants.

personally I believe the victims or close relatives of the victims of crimes(from petty theft, vandalism,... to murder, rape,....) should be given a deciding say in how the criminal is punished(once they are found guilty) and in extreme circumstances I believe the death penalty should be an option if that's what the family of the victim truly wants.

Or just go back to good old-fashioned lynching?

The victims' families should have no say in the sentencing of a criminal. The justice system is supposed to be impartial and constant.

Or just go back to good old-fashioned lynching?

The victims' families should have no say in the sentencing of a criminal. The justice system is supposed to be impartial and constant.

The justice system should ensure that someone is innocent or guilty.

If guilty the punishment should fit the crime.

No you have not Jim you said rotten apples and gone on about society and democracy ...

Yes or no .. Do the killers of Lee Rigby deserve to live for what they did ?? Yes or no

Should a modern democratic society have state executions ? No.

They should secure an island up in the Shetlands or Orkney , a small one, and they should just put all killers, rapists etc on the island and just leave em...security on the edges, but let em freeze to death or better still, everyone kill each other,...like a real hunger games.

They should secure an island up in the Shetlands or Orkney , a small one, and they should just put all killers, rapists etc on the island and just leave em...security on the edges, but let em freeze to death or better still, everyone kill each other,...like a real hunger games.

What, like Padiham ?

They deserve to rot in prison. Throw the key away. And none of this halal food nonsense. They'll eay what theu're given or starve

And no segregation either. I'd love to tear them a new one. Lots of people in prison would as well. Tough

Post of the week.

They deserve to rot in prison. Throw the key away. And none of this halal food nonsense. They'll eay what theu're given or starve

And no segregation either. I'd love to tear them a new one. Lots of people in prison would as well. Tough

And the Nancy pamby PC mard arse brigade would say ohhhhh dear you can't do that it is against their religion and they can't go in normal population because they would get hurt .boo f hoo.

Archived