BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers - Manchester United

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really don't understand why Samba keeps starting. When players don't perform, Hughes needs to drop them. We'll get slaughtered here.

And why has Benni been stuck on the bench for so many games in a row? We need to change things up.

i agree. Hughes out!

Bentley CM, no doubt. I think Hughes is mistaken in moving Bents centre because it leaves us without a threatening outlet on the wings. (Emerton and Pedersen are triers but not exactly difficult to snuff out if you're a decent full back).

Reid at right back reminds me of that horrific mess-up he made against Genclerbirligi. :mellow:

Bentley CM, no doubt. I think Hughes is mistaken in moving Bents centre because it leaves us without a threatening outlet on the wings. (Emerton and Pedersen are triers but not exactly difficult to snuff out if you're a decent full back).

Reid at right back reminds me of that horrific mess-up he made against Genclerbirligi. :mellow:

Bentley seems to be roaming, just saw him on the left hand side.

Great play by Bentley, shame nothing came from it

What is the formation?

Lee's offish website updates claim that Santa Cruz is playing RM, Emerton CM, Reid RB, Bentley AM.

:wacko:

According to 5-live it's:

Brad

Reid - Samba - Nelsen - Warnock

Bentley - Emerton - Vogel - Pederson

Roberts - Santa Cruz

The only surprise being the swap in positions of Brett and Reidy.

Archived