BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers - Manchester United

WHY

Because Nelsen does as many, if not more mistakes that Samba. He has a habit of watching and following the ball, leaving his man and a big gap which we usually get punished for. Samba & Zurab would be the best partnership for us.

If you was Tevez or Ronaldo im sure you would much rather play against Nelsen than Samba.

Samba is taller, quicker and stronger.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Which should've been disallowed because our red-carded player hadn't gone off the pitch yet. :angry2: <--Beckham goal

Great preview btw.

But it was great to see Beckham heading home an equaliser at the Blackburn End! ;)

Great preview by the way!

1-1 at very best as all we can hope for I think..... Santa.

Why move the Utd fans 'en masse' from the Furnhurst? sounds like there could be some fun and games brewing!

These Manc shysters caused enough aggro either last season or the season before, attacking the Rovers fans coaches going back to Darwen after the game.....thank god they cant secure the title at Ewood on Saturday :unsure:

Because Nelsen does as many, if not more mistakes that Samba. He has a habit of watching and following the ball, leaving his man and a big gap which we usually get punished for. Samba & Zurab would be the best partnership for us.

If you was Tevez or Ronaldo im sure you would much rather play against Nelsen than Samba.

Samba is taller, quicker and stronger.

Fair enough-Ryan's had a few gaff's this season, but as somebody said earlier in this thread, the thought of Ronaldo running full steam at Samba scares the hell out of me. Gerrard made him look foolish on numerous occasions, and the way he megged Samba a treat for his goal makes me wonder what Ronaldo could potentially do to him. I wonder what odds you can get on Samba bringing him down for a penalty...probably not favourable one's!

Rovers 1 United 4

There is no logical reason for us to be optimistic about this match.

The only straws I can grasp are the total negativity of Rovers supporters!! As Jim has pointed out in the past, if everyone thinks nothing can go wrong, it will Maybe the opposite applies as well.

On a more serious note, this is really a massive game for MH. If he does want to manage them at some stage, he cannot afford a bad defeat as this would surely be another hurdle he would have to overcome to get the job.

Rovers are to take firm action on away fans in the home areas and remove them.

Heard a tale today about a manc scumfan trying to obtain tickets in the JW lower. He managed to convince the ticket seller that he was a Rovers fan and promptly got his credit card out to pay for them, on being asked for his post code he replied m21 ! (or something similar) before realising his stupid mistake. Hence he didnt get his two tickets. :rolleyes:

Fair enough-Ryan's had a few gaff's this season, but as somebody said earlier in this thread, the thought of Ronaldo running full steam at Samba scares the hell out of me. Gerrard made him look foolish on numerous occasions, and the way he megged Samba a treat for his goal makes me wonder what Ronaldo could potentially do to him. I wonder what odds you can get on Samba bringing him down for a penalty...probably not favourable one's!

Rovers 1 United 4

Like I said id rather have Ssamba than Nelsen and im sure Ronaldo and Co would rather play against Nelsen. Ssamba is quicker, bigger and stronger and if on form, unbeatable. It wasnt that long ago that Samba was being praised all over this board.

ticket office lady said they were only selling to those on database but they couldn't stop those on database buying tickets for friends who supported ManUre - and some doubtless will be after making a few £s by selling home end tickets :angry:

Rovers are to take firm action on away fans in the home areas and remove them.

Heard a tale today about a manc scumfan trying to obtain tickets in the JW lower. He managed to convince the ticket seller that he was a Rovers fan and promptly got his credit card out to pay for them, on being asked for his post code he replied m21 ! (or something similar) before realising his stupid mistake. Hence he didnt get his two tickets. :rolleyes:

I live in M28 so i'm really not sure what that proves. As others have suggested as long they are quiet then I see no problem at all. I've sat in the home end at Old Trafford and had no mither cos I wasn't behaving like an idiot.

4-1 man ure ronaldo to bag a hat trick with a goal from tevez or Rooney. Santa to work his magic late on (to late on) like he did against liverpool

Looks like our european dreams are over <_<

ticket office lady said they were only selling to those on database but they couldn't stop those on database buying tickets for friends who supported ManUre - and some doubtless will be after making a few £s by selling home end tickets :angry:

And those that do, arent tracked and dealt with - and in fact are free to be able to do it again the following season..... alledgedly.

You would moan if we had 5000 empty seats for Saturday and you moan now that its full and could have some mancs knocking around! Not all the extra tickets sold will be going to them. I know a lot of Rovers fans that will only go to ewood when they think there will be a good game and obviously they feel that watching United at Ewood is going to be good!

There is only 1 way to stop their fun, and that’s to beat them!

There are presumably by now also plenty of United fans on our database. All they have to do is buy a ticket or two for other matches during the season. If they picked the cup ties with cheap tickets it wouldn't even cost them that much. I doubt that the ticket office refused to sell tickets to someone with a Manchester postcode for say the Fulham match.

As others have said I don't see it as a problem unless they make a nuisance of themselves. If they do, just get a steward to throw them out and hopefully the ticket office will check and get them off the database.

Archived