BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Euro 2008

Tonights teams:

Portugal: Ricardo, Pepe, Ferreira, Carvalho, Bosingwa, Simao, Petit, Moutinho, Deco, Ronaldo, Nuno Gomes.

Germany: : Lehmann, Metzelder, Mertesacker, Lahm, Friedrich, Schweinsteiger, Rolfes, Hitzlsperger, Ballack, Podolski, Klose.

A big blow for Germany is that Frings is on the bench.

But whats interesting is that it looks like Podolski is going to play up front with Klose as they have dropped Gomez. Both Klose and Podolski look far better when they are playing up front and not on the wings.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like Portugal will choke again when it really counts.

Germans look very good. The first goal was brilliant. Typically, Miroslav Klose scores after I traded him from my fantasy team. Knew it would happen! Crap defending on that set piece though...it'll be amusing if that is what Chelsea is going to look like defensively next season.

Is it just me, or does anyone else think Clive Tyldesley starts furiously masturbating every time Ronaldo goes anywhere near the ball. I'm sure that if the greasy-haired fop actually scores a goal young Clive will make a terrible mess of his trousers.

Is it just me, or does anyone else think Clive Tyldesley starts furiously masturbating every time Ronaldo goes anywhere near the ball. I'm sure that if the greasy-haired fop actually scores a goal young Clive will make a terrible mess of his trousers.

To be fair, he constantly seems on the verge of Vinegar Stroke when ever any team gets near the oppositions goal mouth, in any match on telly.

He's sat there now in a right state. And they lost. I reckon the commentators on ITV get bunged a few quid everytime they mention the words "Manchester United" or "Tottenham" - there really is no need. It's at every opportunity.

"RonallldddddooooooHHHHHHHH!!!!" calm down Clive and put it away, he's only won a throw-in. Then again it might have been David Pleat.

Can i just ask a question?

What in the name of the spagetti monster is Gary "yawn im asleep" Neville doing on tv pretending to be a pundit? The guys got as much charisma as a can of baked beans!

Proabably the best pundit at euro 2008 actually, I see a career in it for him. Actually sorry, Lawrooooooooooo is the best, but as he's a co-commentator it doesn't count!

Brilliant 1st goal, and Germany probably just edged it.

Tonight also confirmed what I've been sayin all season, Nani has absolutley no football brain whatsoever, he may have all these flicks and tricks, but he's just thick!

Germany's defence may see them all the way to final

Bloody Germans. They're not even playing and managed to end up victorious.

Still, tactically Turkey got it spot on tonight and the Germans showed against Croatia that they don't like haven't to break a team down. I'm now hopeful Turkey can match the achievements of Greece 4 years ago

Archived