BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Useful Websites

I was thinking that we should have a thread for good website that could be useful to other board members.

Its suprising what is out there on the web and iv been recently been told about a good site that saves you money if on a contract mobile. Most people ring banks, credit cards etc and usually ring 0870 or 0845 type numbers which are not included in your inclusive mobile minutes - and therefore bump up your bill.

This is a useful site that gives you the local number that will ensure you ring it within your minutes, rather than extra costs.

No more stupid call charges

Cracking site to start off with Hughesy, everyone should know about this.

I'll throw in two:

Hot UK Deals. Before you buy anything you should check out this site (just use the search function), it will probably save you money. It's also worth checking from time to time even if you don't have anything specific you are looking for, some deals are just too good to say no to.

Quidco. It gives you money when you buy things online from most retailers (Amazon is the notable exception). All you do is sign up, go to the site you wish to buy from by clicking a link on Quidco, and Quidco will pay money in to your account when you make purchases. Apart from going through Quidco to get to the site you wish to buy from, there is nothing else you have to do. I've got over £100 cashback this year, the most notable being £20+ from a Dell purchase even though I sent it back for a full refund.

Hot UK Deals. Before you buy anything you should check out this site (just use the search function), it will probably save you money. It's also worth checking from time to time even if you don't have anything specific you are looking for, some deals are just too good to say no to.

I like the voucher finder in here too (on the right hand side of the screen)

• 1 month later...

Lechuck, I use hotukdeals and quidco all the time. Just earnt 80 quid back on my home insurance quote, this is on top of 120 back on car insurance so not bad at all.

My shout goes for a clever little site called fatfingers. Basically it helps you find items on ebay that may have been listed incorrectly due o typos and spelling errors. Not a bad way to find something that other people may not find during their searches.

fatfingers

Archived