SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nickos (newer) Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
any news or developments on the robinson front nicko

Silly price, as we speak.

There have been minor developments around this one today, but only minor.

Sometimes you have to bite your tongue very hard...

Silly price, as we speak.

There have been minor developments around this one today, but only minor.

Sometimes you have to bite your tongue very hard...

Sounds a bit like they were offering Robinson and £4m for Bentley judging by that 1st line.

I can't believe Fowler being a viable signing unless he's suddenly become the pre-injury version he was at Liverpool. Smells like Ince bringing in a mate to me.

Sounds a bit like they were offering Robinson and £4m for Bentley judging by that 1st line.

I can't believe Fowler being a viable signing unless he's suddenly become the pre-injury version he was at Liverpool. Smells like Ince bringing in a mate to me.

i see no harm in ince bringing him, ince knows what hews capable of, it aint like we paying a transfer fee or a 50k a week contract, if he does well, proves his regained his fitness gets a few goals in pre season good for him then, or else ditch him ^_^

£6 million and his wages are big.

There's more I could say at this stage, but possibly better not.

rovers should do hard bargianing tell them either lower the asking price to for 4/5 million or look somewherelse else for a right winger beacuse your not having bentely simple as, that will get them woken :angry2:

Oh do go on Nicko, you know you want to.................................. :lol:

Is the Castillo deal still in a tangle with the 1,300 agents, possible 3rd parties etc.?

I've got to keep some of today's events back for the paper tomorrow. There is even more I would like to add but probably not the best idea just now. Let's just say I am saving the details for a rainy day.

As for Castillo, I'm puffed out with that one. The player has been told there is a contract and they are still waiting for a visa...but I have a gut feeling that the price and ownership issues could make this one go on forever.

Hope we do get Joaquin, he was absolutely quality a few seasons back, surely he hasn't lost it that much.

Ince will certainly go way up in my estimation if he signs him.

Another thing is that Arshavin is valued at £16m & we want £17m for Bentley, doesn't quite make sense, but, oh well!

Really want to see McCarthy & Santa Cruz work together this season. Hope Benni finds his form again.

At this rate Nicko,with all your typing,it wouldnt be long before arthritis kicks in.lol

Either that or high blood pressure...and it's a long way to August 31.

There could be TWO Stroke Boys by then.

Another thing is that Arshavin is valued at £16m & we want £17m for Bentley, doesn't quite make sense, but, oh well!

Bentley's proven himself in the most difficult league in Europe. Arshavin has come to prominence in the last 6 months, but this time next year he might be off the radar again.

Wel seeing that you answering alot today Mr Nixon,answer this question.wil thakshin be jailed or wil he walk away a free man.i can see Chris Ronnie lining up a bid for City,if that mad man gets jailed.

Archived