BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nickos (newer) Thread

Castillo coming next week?

http://www.itv-football.co.uk/story/0,1923...3821279,00.html

"Next week I will be travelling to England. I hope to play well and open even more doors to more players of my country."

Your a bit behind. The club and Nicko have said that this is Castillo getting well ahead of the starting gun. Rovers do want him and his personal terms are acceptable, but his complicated ownership arrangement (3 clubs have claims on him) and the high transfer fee are off putting.

My money is on him being in a Rovers shirt this time next week though.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your a bit behind. The club and Nicko have said that this is Castillo getting well ahead of the starting gun. Rovers do want him and his personal terms are acceptable, but his complicated ownership arrangement (3 clubs have claims on him) and the high transfer fee are off putting.

My money is on him being in a Rovers shirt this time next week though.

I've been following it, but its the first time i've seen a Castillo quote actually saying he is coming to England next week.

Friedel latest/surprise interest in a Rovers player/Fowler 'funny'/Newcastle signing...all at 11 pm.

And no more word or PMs until then.

Frazzled.

Manchester United in £25 Million Aaron Mokoena bid shocker! All the news at 11pm!

dam there always seems to be an interest in rovers players why cant it be the other way round :closedeyes:

Look at my post in happenings elsewhere and cheer up.

Liverpool have no cash and Barry gone back to training with Villa.

So that's two potentially Bentley suitors out of the equation and for sure we can resist Levy's tactics at Spuds even though Spuds might feel sufficiently confident of holding onto Keane to drop their price for Berbatov. or not.....

Archived