BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nickos (newer) Thread

Just a point!

What good does it do anybody knowing 2 days early? (supporters I mean)

:rover:

Yet more meaningless, reactionary and vapid drivel from Yoda…

By his logic (the term is used loosely): why watch up to date news at all? Why not revert to a weekly 'movietone' news round up at the local cinema? Heck, even carrier pigeon was fine before being superseded by those new fangled Cinematone newsreels!

After all folk likes of us shouldn't be disturbed by too much up to date information should we? Form our own opinions, like. No; leave it to our betters to decide that for us, thank you very much!

Almost amusing is his self-satisfied :rover: which presumably serves as an insignia to accompany his more 'weighty tomes', like a toddler proudly showing its mother a particularly big pooh he's just squeezed out into his potty, whilst of course standing in its own effluence.

I can only conclude that Yoda, despite the cosmopolitan motifs, is writing from an internet enabled asylum somewhere near Wakefield, and on unfortunate occasions such as this, his carer forgot to properly censor some of his more fanciful, self-deluded rantings.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Friedel latest/surprise interest in a Rovers player/Fowler 'funny'/Newcastle signing...all at 11 pm.

And no more word or PMs until then.

Frazzled.

That would be the suprise interest that Roque Santa Cruz has been shown by a laughable Premier League team and a Spanish team...

Im sorry, but this is getting silly, we don't seem to be making any progress signing players, and all the transfer news seams to be negative!

Whether Blackburn need to be leaking a little information, or not, this club isnt sounding out like a top half of the table team.

We need to be making more progress.

Nicko, please for gods sakes tell me that its allot more positive behind the scenes, as it all feels very negative at the moment!

That would be the suprise interest that Roque Santa Cruz has been shown by a laughable Premier League team and a Spanish team...

Im sorry, but this is getting silly, we don't seem to be making any progress signing players, and all the transfer news seams to be negative!

Whether Blackburn need to be leaking a little information, or not, this club isnt sounding out like a top half of the table team.

We need to be making more progress.

Nicko, please for gods sakes tell me that its allot more positive behind the scenes, as it all feels very negative at the moment!

Haven't they got until near enough the end of August for the transfer window to close.??.Buy in haste, repent at leasure...

Will be gutted if Aimar goes to Newcastle, just the type of player to provide the creativity we need. Rememnber watching him in the Champs league a few seasons back, completely giving the Man U midfield/defenders the run around.

Considering we are supposed to be after a quality attacking midfielder we seem to be missing the boat somewhat. For me the 2 realistic 'bargain' players of the summer were Dos Santos and Aimar. Can't think of many others of that quality for less than 7million. We better not end up with Jason Koumas!

Will be gutted if Aimar goes to Newcastle, just the type of player to provide the creativity we need. Rememnber watching him in the Champs league a few seasons back, completely giving the Man U midfield/defenders the run around.

Considering we are supposed to be after a quality attacking midfielder we seem to be missing the boat somewhat. For me the 2 realistic 'bargain' players of the summer were Dos Santos and Aimar. Can't think of many others of that quality for less than 7million. We better not end up with Jason Koumas!

aimar is all the talk up here, but, knowing us, and how little a sniff we've given the press on our last two signings, i wouldnt be surprised at a totally unlinked player.

we'll end up with jason koumas!

I'm getting fairly fed up with some of the whining that goes on.

Chasing tales, waiting on muppets to do deals and act their age...

Give it up Al; Your credibility is shot.

You're now clashing with Ricky's increasingly popular 'Masters (sic) Football' thread.

In order to avoid the inevitable stampede, would the last member left on Nicko's thread please turn out the light...

:lol:

I know one isn't supposed to laugh at one's own jokes, but in the case of Den & Ricky, there is nothing left to do other than snigger at their splenetic absurdities.

Yet more meaningless, reactionary and vapid drivel from Yoda…

By his logic (the term is used loosely): why watch up to date news at all? Why not revert to a weekly 'movietone' news round up at the local cinema? Heck, even carrier pigeon was fine before being superseded by those new fangled Cinematone newsreels!

After all folk likes of us shouldn't be disturbed by too much up to date information should we? Form our own opinions, like. No; leave it to our betters to decide that for us, thank you very much!

Almost amusing is his self-satisfied :rover: which presumably serves as an insignia to accompany his more 'weighty tomes', like a toddler proudly showing its mother a particularly big pooh he's just squeezed out into his potty, whilst of course standing in its own effluence.

I can only conclude that Yoda, despite the cosmopolitan motifs, is writing from an internet enabled asylum somewhere near Wakefield, and on unfortunate occasions such as this, his carer forgot to properly censor some of his more fanciful, self-deluded rantings.

:lol: :lol:

Bang on. I don't know a single person who uses that :rover: smilie on a consistent basis who isn't a complete trogg.

I think we just need to get behind Ince and support his decisions.

He hasn't done anything yet so there is bugger all to support or moan about. Can't really undertsand why people are getting all het up about absolutely nothing.

He hasn't done anything yet so there is bugger all to support or moan about. Can't really undertsand why people are getting all het up about absolutely nothing.

Erm, i think you'll find he lead us to a glorious victory over macclesfield. MACCLESFIELD!

Give it up Al; Your credibility is shot.

You're now clashing with Ricky's increasingly popular 'Masters (sic) Football' thread.

In order to avoid the inevitable stampede, would the last member left on Nicko's thread please turn out the light...

I know one isn't supposed to laugh at one's own jokes, but in the case of Den & Ricky, there is nothing left to do other than snigger at their splenetic absurdities.

It's posts like yours that make me wonder why I bother giving up my time for this site.

Modding on here for the best part of 10 years now and really wondering what's the point when there's people like you around.

Archived