BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nickos (newer) Thread

That would mean Villa paying £17.5 million for Bentley...who would prefer to go to Spurs.

It COULD happen, but I think it is unlikely.

You do have to ask, though, how badly Spurs want Bentley? They have known the price for over a week and still mess around.

OR

Brad for £17.5 million and Bentley for the balance... Now that would be one in the eye for Arsenal :)

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any updates on Aimar, Nicko?

Price agreed - he wants to come - his agent is in tonight or tomorrow.

Good player to watch if he stays fit. A bit lightweight, but a Keegan type if ever there was.

I would think that means Milner is going...

Ben Foster supports Blackburn i have heard, is this the new keeper that Rovers might be intrested in????

No, but if that is true he should let someone know...fast!

By the way, how good is that unleaded at finding out the most obscure interviews?

He is an agents assistant

If he isn't keen on us I don't see why we are bothering.

Your not, you haven't made a further bid.

Ben Foster supports Blackburn i have heard

I was going to say why would he be, but i have just seen he was born in the same place as me, Leamington Spa. So the man must have taste, a hot bed of goalkeeping talent in the midlands :lol:

no unless there is a hacker with his name on facebook.

lol he hasn't done what that palace guy did and posted up a move before his team knew about it, has he?

Ben Foster supports Blackburn i have heard, is this the new keeper that Rovers might be intrested in????

Why not Robert Green from West Ham (if Friedel has to go)- in my view has not been a bad keeper - though like most have suffered lack of confidence. WHU need to off load players - though whu may not like selling to Ince.

Could it possibly be that Friedel doesn't want to leave Rovers, Rovers don't want Friedel to leave, and that the only people who do want him to leave are other clubs? In which case, this is just a repeat of every summer for Rovers - clubs want our best players, we (in the main) don't sell them.

I'll go out on a limb and say that I fully expect Friedel to still be with us when the transfer window shuts.

Milner is supposed to be looking for an improved contract out of Newcastle even though he signed a new contract last Summer that still has 3 year left on it, I wouldn't be surprised if he's using the interest from other clubs to force the issue.

If the right offer goes in then Newcastle will cash in on him IMO.

Not what i meant.

I was just wondering whether Ince had given up on Robinson due to the overvaluation on Spurs part...

Pretty far from it, I understand.

Milner is supposed to be looking for an improved contract out of Newcastle even though he signed a new contract last Summer that still has 3 year left on it, I wouldn't be surprised if he's using the interest from other clubs to force the issue.

If the right offer goes in then Newcastle will cash in on him IMO.

MO too.

Archived