BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nickos (newer) Thread

Well, well. Yesterday I was 'way off the mark' with this one and yet the LET have 'broken' this story.

http

://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport...vers_on_trial/

Tris? Tris?

So one of your flyers turned out to be correct. Had to happen sometime eh ?

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

610x.jpg

According to this Castillo is heading for Germany!!yepeeeeeeeeeeeeee.............Interview with the main man........

With so much time in Europe forgot how to dance salsa '

Segundo Castillo, flamboyant player of the English Blackburn Rovers, said that the national footballer must always keep the ambition to succeed.

The player esmeraldeño left the Serbian Red Star to play Blackburn Rovers in the English. His transfer cost six million euros (some U.S. $ 10 million).

This transfer, Castillo would receive 15%, an issue that deal in British soil where they will sign his contract for three years. The Red Star is the master of its sports rights. First you go to Germany and then to England.

Why English football and not Italian?

Both bids were interesting, but the quota of foreign and agility in the closure of the proposal made me decide by Blackburn Rovers.

Do you think that English football is more competitive than the 'calcio'?

The Italian is a great tournament, like the English Premiere. If Juventus was poised in my entire recruitment would have been different, the club was having more options for my services.

The name of Juventus has its history in European football, rather than the English Blackburn Rovers.

Undoubtedly. It is a team with more background and European titles, but were delayed in contracts. Blackburn was quick, direct and concrete. For me, ultimately, change soccer Serbian into English or Italian is a big step in my career and it is what I wanted.

The success of Liga de Quito in the Copa Libertadores contributes to more open spaces for Ecuadorians in Europe, as happened with Joffre Guerrón. How should act footballer national notoriety after achieving so much?

A player must not change their attitude. Not because there was such a success is due to lose ambition to succeed. Whether in Ecuador, Italy, Spain or England, the Ecuadorian soccer player must always be the same: aguerrido and determined. We have reached a maturity level and that we must recognize and be proud of that, but with humility.

If Juventus was poised in my entire recruitment would have been different, was the most options

Second A. Castillo

Midfielder esmeraldeño

The Ecuadorian footballer learned to face the great challenges outside their country and no longer returns soon as it did years ago?

Being in two world and that League has won the Copa Libertadores gives Ecuadorian player to another level. Not afraid to confront challenges large teams or selections. We have grown a lot, we are no longer satisfied with just winning titles at home, but we are on things bigger, more important.

The Ecuadorian player is more professional?

I think there is a heavy responsibility: to look good to the country. Before we were professionals, but we did not have the image now in football world. We must continue growing and harvesting triumphs.

What gives priority when it comes to deciding what to leave country: economic, emotional, language, customs? What weighs more?

Any consideration when making a decision like that. What matters is having the chance to perform at international exhibitions in major leagues, and thereby ensure stability for one and for his family.

A black player can have major problems in Europe because of their race and because they are South American? There have been incidents of racism in several international matches and were sentenced.

That happens in any side. The good news is that in football that is becoming less noticeable. Yes there is some racism, but one learns to live with it and overcome it with experience. It's part of being professional. What matters is doing good work yelevar the level of play. Thank God I have not had major problems with that.

But blacks say they are also desired by European women ...

(Laughter) So they say ... There are good things and there are bad things ... That is football everywhere

And are 'listed' more if they are good with the tropical rhythms like salsa ...

I am bad dancing. With so much time living in Europe and I am forgetting my sauce. There sounds pure electronic music. I have to take a course of bailepara remember that pasito 'tun tun'. Yes strange the marimba my beautiful Esmeraldas.

What he feared more a footballer when he traveled to an unknown country?

To take on a challenge one should not fear anything. It will be my first time in England. The athlete is going to play football, something that is carried in the blood and do not forget. This sport gives you many friends and hope to find a big family in this new team, so gener

Are you daft? I didn't think so...

It goes on ALL the time. Nobody gets hurt. As long as you see it through and do the deal, it's acceptable.

Who is going to say? Rovers? Robinson? No, neither.

Do you think that every player Rovers sign is brought in by the tooth fairy?

This is business, you have to be as rough and tough as the next guy.

This idea that Rovers are somehow snootily-superior cracks me up.

I think they are straighter than most, but that doesn't mean they haven't bent the rules when it suits them.

Like coaching badges and the lack of, for instance.

It's a results business...get one.

I did say IF we hadn't been in the gutter. As you said Rovers are straighter than most but If we are at it just like the rest hey ho that's football.

Dosn't mean I have to like it though.

All we're getting is bad news. Brad leaving, Ojier leaving, Bentley leaving, RSC leaving.........................................................

I hate the transfer window sometimes as unless you are in the loop it seems that all our good players are leaving and will be replaced with prize turds. I'm waiting for Jody Morris and Marco Boogers coming for trials whilst RSC goes to Arsenal for £2 and a packet of peanuts. When can we have some good transfer news?

610x.jpg

According to this Castillo is heading for Germany!!yepeeeeeeeeeeeeee.............Interview with the main man........

With so much time in Europe forgot how to dance salsa '

:wacko: was that an interview i was reading, for a second i thought we were signing kaka when i saw the picture

Did you really need to quote the whole post? It's far easier on the eye, to keep things shorter.

funny how they are willing to pay him extreme wages yet cannot be willing to pay £2.5m for him. if they want him that much why pay the large wage each week and yet make a fuss over the transfer fee. why do things have to be complicated in life :rolleyes:

Simple. Paying players doesn't benefit their one of their rivals. Paying Rovers does.

All we're getting is bad news. Brad leaving, Ojier leaving, Bentley leaving, RSC leaving.........................................................

I hate the transfer window sometimes as unless you are in the loop it seems that all our good players are leaving and will be replaced with prize turds. I'm waiting for Jody Morris and Marco Boogers coming for trials whilst RSC goes to Arsenal for £2 and a packet of peanuts. When can we have some good transfer news?

Hello?

is bentley going to spurs definite or do villa have any chance as it seems they are the only ones to have a bid accepted

Villa have had a 'bid' rejected.

what, like Brad's happy, bentley's happy!

:o hehehe

Your all the same! :D

haha

Brad was happy until someone came along and doubled his wages. You might even get that one

And Bentley was happy enough to negotiate a deal with Rovers and then change his mind.

Well, Im sure the LET were 'told' there was no interest in Castillo..........You yourself must be aware, that things change!

Journo ****! :D

(btw, I have actually just finished my second year of a Journalism degree...although I do not intend of getting involved in Sport Journalism.......)

Brad was happy until someone came along and doubled his wages. You might even get that one

And Bentley was happy enough to negotiate a deal with Rovers and then change his mind.

nicko, is still negotiations going on as we speak with rovers and spurs over robinson, danm they know how to wind people up :angry2:

Why would Brad be motivated by money now Nicko and not previously when United came along? Thats one thing I dont understand in all of this. If Blackburn was home to him, why would he want to leave dammit!! lol

Also, why do you think Bentley changed his mind all of a sudden? Or has it all just spiralled out of control?

Well, Im sure the LET were 'told' there was no interest in Castillo..........You yourself must be aware, that things change!

Journo ****! :D

(btw, I have actually just finished my second year of a Journalism degree...although I do not intend of getting involved in Sport Journalism.......)

Maybe the LET should have checked with several sources rather than be spoon-fed by just one.

Glad you learned to type, by the way.

Come back when you have a story.

Why would Brad be motivated by money now Nicko and not previously when United came along? Thats one thing I dont understand in all of this. If Blackburn was home to him, why would he want to leave dammit!! lol

Also, why do you think Bentley changed his mind all of a sudden? Or has it all just spiralled out of control?

Brad would have gone to Man U but did not kick up a fuss.

You could say Rovers maybe owe him one for that.

This really is a head-turning, life-changing contract. That's why things have changed.

As for Bentley, I would have to be a psychologist to give you a full answer on him.

How much is 6million Euros in pounds? at least its not 6million pounds

About £4.5 million...which will have to go to a few people.

Money talks it would appear.

Well, my uncle is actually a current Championship side's manger...i could feed you a few if you wish...

Maybe he could give you a crash course in how it works.

All the best.

Archived