BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fifa 2009

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Majorly hacked off atm.

Just started my 3rd season of manager mode and the game stopped working after the second game of the season.

During the simulating other results screen it gets stuck at 1% loading (PS3) and i have tried turning it off, trying again, simulating the game and playing the game and the same happens.

Looked up about the glitche and apparently its been happening to everyone... Well done Fifa! 2 years of my 15 in the game down and i cant go any further, not to mention all the time i spent working on my team...

Not happy at all! :angry: :angry: :angry:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

No idea about that Hughesy.

I'm still playing now and then, but obviously I've not been active in the league. I don't think anybody is now to be honest.

I'm enjoying Be A Pro mode though, smashing them in and captaining Rovers and England in my second season. I currently have 99 goals in the league! :P I think I may have to make the step up to legendary if I can find the setting.

Problems online with FIFA today.

I'm still online for an hour most days - trashing everyone with the Rovers - if anyone fancies a game?

PS - as an amusing side note I actually made a kid cry down his mic on boxing day. Physically cry. Some people need to leave their PS3 and go outside.

I'm well annoyed i'm on my 3rd season in the Manager mode winning everything and it wont let me past a specific bit when simulating and keeps freezing. I think this maybe a bug in the game. Damn! all i can do is start from scratch. Pathetic EA!

Anyone else had this problem?

• 1 month later...

You can use the trick stick, there are some good tutorials on how to do tricks/celebrations and other stuff. I still can't juggle (kick ups) though!

Enjoying Be A Pro.

Season 1:

Blackburn 1st

Top Scorers:

Me: 102

Santa Cruz: 47

Drogba: 34

Torres:32

Season 2:

Blackburn 1st

Top Scorers:

Me: 72

Santa Cruz: 45

Ronaldo: 32

Yakubu :huh: 30

Currently on season 3.

Every season I have gone up a difficulty. Think it's time to take on World Class. Hammering 'em in. Overall skills etc at 99, just a few points of having 99 points for every skill. It's great, you can score some belters.

In online mode, it's really good. You get some games with selfish people, but you can have some crackers. I was captain of Spain as Senna, scored 5, MOTM and led us to a 13-0 victory. It was brilliant. Played some team as Germany the other day and they kept scoring straight from kick offs by lobbing the goalkeeper. Scored about 3-4 and there wasn't really a way to stop it.

Archived