BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fifa 2009

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right sorry guys, should of checked my team 1st before I picked but anyway - Benfica Are sh!te. Yes I won, but they are rubbish. So iv quit before too late and re-joined as Newcastle.

Iv played as them once before, and they were Ok so il stick with them no matter what, I promise! lol

Anyway all should have invites so join up soon. Also if you could, leave City as my mate (Dwagzy) needs to be them to be half decent ha.

Two games played in the new league tonight, both games quite good:

Blueblood 2 v wnxsniper 0 (I think it was, but not 100% sure)

Bluebllod 4 v wnxsniper 3

Il sort the new league once people have joined up. Lindop you will need to rejoin after I swapped my team earlier. Thanks

Just to clarify this - is it definitely no sides above 4 star? Because City are 4 1/2, and didn't you say your mate was going to be them? I'm just in the process of trying to choose a team, there's quite a difference in class between the 4 and 4 1/2 star teams....

Ok so far we have 5 teams in. With Dwagzy & We-are-stoke to join later in the week and still awaiting T4E & Ihtd. Then obviously we have question marks over Brettlin, redgengis, T4es mate, EGG69.

Lindop 3-0 wnxsniper

Lindop 2-0 wnxsniper

A couple more scores from tonight:

lindop 1 v blueblood 2

sparkysrovers 1 v blueblood 5

frtedcrilly 0 v blueblood 2

sparkysrovers0 v blueblood 4

I'll join up later, got a basketball match this afternoon so i'll probably be online from about 9ish tonight if anyone wants a few games.

Yeah I usually use the time to reply to other users who want games or messages Iv received, also reply to text messages when I can and also Im usually on the internet on my laptop at the same time too.

Why is that your excuse for losing too? :P By the way you need to stop throwing it out to players on the edge of your box, you must of give me at least 3 goals.

Hughesy whats the deal with watching the replays and video bits? Are you replying to mails or just really curious? :D

Lol, I've got to say that winds me up beyond belief, after someone scores a goal the last thing I want is to have to watch it back!

By the way you need to stop throwing it out to players on the edge of your box, you must of give me at least 3 goals.

I know yeah, you were lucky to have played my inebriated self :lol: , played earlier on and won two games, but then again I dont think they were that good.

I think i did fairly well in general given the scoreline. And in the first game i won 3-0 :P

My mate actually lost concentration with all the replays and video bits...that was his excuse

Yeah so he said, even though my 2nd goal came straight from the kick-off in the second half and was all one touch passing with no interuptions. What was his excuse on that one, The ball was moving too quick so he couldnt be bothered watching it? ;)

Can i have VFB Stuttgart if nobody has taken them already please. I'll select them when i get online tonight, i think VFB are 4 star. Have a good midfield and Cacau/Gomez upfront!

Archived