BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fifa 2009

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably best waiting for the next league mate, as that will hopefully start within the next week or so? You available to play most nights if you join??

Also guys that 'we-are-stoke' is up for joining the next league and will play most nights - he had a problem with his PS3 and has just got a new one (hence why he couldnt play the current league prior to me kicking him).

Basically aslong as he is willing to play most nights then thats fine. The current league had 19 teams in, but some havent played many and other have been kicked out for the same reason.

The next league we need to make sure the games move quickly and then people dont lose interest.

Iv only played two games tonight.

Blueblood 8 v egg69 1

Blueblood 3 v gidster 0 (he quit after 60 mins when it was 2-0 and I was clean through, so im going to remove him from the league and therefore amend the league to not show his results.

Also noticed nobody else has played any games hardly this weekend

Ok the league has been reduced by a further 3 teams. Removed Gister who quit on me and also 2 others (mbuse & shaneyev who had both only played 2 games). Leaves me with just 7 games to play in total, so the rest of you need to start playing a few.

Latest league here - PS3 League

Im happy to set the new league up whenever anyone wants it to start?

What the league? No chance, title is going to Lindop I think - he has plenty of games in hand so he will be well clear im sure.

The league seems to be slowing down, people have stopped playing much so we need to get it going again. No point playing over 75 games in the league and then it failing. So come on Guys get those games played!

There is no way with the current league's status, that we will get it finished. Not enough people are playing their games.

Maybe we should start the new one and give the people who are in 1st etc first pick of team for the new league and so on. Except Lindop and Hughesy should play-off for first place and just cancel the current league. I'm not sure how many people will agree with me here but could we have a smaller league (a lot smaller) with the people who can guarentee to be online and playing most nights etc. Because there are a fair few people who i haven't even played in this league and i have been online an awful lot. I know people have other things to do ( i have other things myself) but if your going to be in the league, for it to work, you need to be availible most times.

Also i think it should be MB members only, it would be easier that way to organise when people will be online. We can post a message in the morning or whenever saying if or when we will be online and as such should make it less likely to fail.

Everyone has other things in life, but say a minimum of 4 games a week, surely isn’t too much to fit into people’s schedules? IF not then you don’t have enough ‘me time’ and will probably die of stress at an early age.

I can guarantee 2 lads who don’t come on this message board though, and both have promised to be available to play most nights. Best way round it is to add everyone in the league as friends and then its easy to see when they are on.

Im happy to start a new league. Il set it up tonight and send out the invites.

What rules we going for:

4 star & less teams?

Minimum 4 games a week?

Quit and you get kicked out of the league (unless genuine reason like connection failed?

Im happy to play lindop in a play-off but I don’t think that’s fair on him, as he would probably win the league in his league games, rather than play me in a play off. But if he’s up to the challenge? Then so am I.

As for league teams – if you put your requests on here then I don’t pick them prior to tonight then that would be good.

Yeah OK, if you want to play off for first place Im fine with that. Then we can just limit the new league to people that actually play four games a week. Think we should post our teams up on here so everyone knows where we stand.

My internet has failed me this weekend and Im in the process of hardwiring the PS3 into my router (better for online gaming) so I will be up and running again tommorow night for sure.

Might try to get on the wireless tonight but cant guarntee anything - so if you see me Hughsety just send me a message.

I will be Rovers again unless someone else would like to be them in which case I will ahve a look at teams tonight.

I'm on board with all of that - looking forward to a new league with fewer players. I must admit I've gone off the current league a bit with all the messing about people do, leaving because they don't like their team, quitting in games etc

On that note a quick apology - I've got in to the habit of leaving the PS3 on all the time, so it often looks like I'm online when I'm not. I've had a lot of messages from you guys asking for games - I'm not ignoring you honest, I've just not been there to respond. I'm going to start turning it off properly if only to save on the electric bill!

Must admit T4E Iv done that a few times too. Its just easier to switch your controller off, rather than the whole thing and then start again.

Do we want more games v each opponent of say 5 games? Or just stick with the 3?

Ok il send invites out tonight. So 4 star or less, no quitting, min of 4 games a week.

So who we got?

Blueblood

T4E

Lindop

Ihtd

SparkyRovers + your mate? (Both of you need to send me an add-friend and then i can invite you easy)

Dwagzy (not mb member)

we-are-stoke (not mb member)

anti dingle?

Redgengis?

Egg69?

Lindop - what about your brother? He hasnt played too many yet.

T4E - your mate? Again hasnt played many.

Lindop - what about your brother? He hasnt played too many yet.

Think he has played 6 or 7 in a week - he joined the league late. Not forgetting that 2 of his games have gone into cyber space now. I will ask him if he wants to join sometime this week.

5 games sounds OK to me - say 10 in league max?

Thanks Hughesy...i will add you as a friend asap....i have told my mate too, he will add you. I think his psn id is fathertedcrilly

Just tried to play online today and the game/system was hanging, I hope that this wont be a problem??

Ok iv set the new league up and all should have invites - except for sparkyrovers and your mate (waiting to be added), T4E mate (does he want to join?), and brettlin as I havent got him as a friend so Lindop get him to send me a request.

Remember no teams above 4 star - Iv picked Benfica

Ok iv set the new league up and all should have invites - except for sparkyrovers and your mate (waiting to be added), T4E mate (does he want to join?), and brettlin as I havent got him as a friend so Lindop get him to send me a request.

Remember no teams above 4 star - Iv picked Benfica

I've joined, as..................Rovers :lol:

Archived