BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fifa 2009

Cheers Kamy – just done a quick audit as im sure you would appreciate a 2nd pair of eyes as it can soon get messy.

American (fluffjy) is missing 1 win. And Rover 95 missing 1 loss – maybe missing one of the games they played against each other?

Those results for them so far when they played each other are:

fluffyjr 4 v rover95 2

fluffyjr 4 v rover95 1

KingMullsy is missing 3 wins so far and Egg missing 3 losses – so all against each other:

KingMullsy 6 v Egg69 1

kingmullsy 2 v egg69 0

king mullsy 3 v egg69 1

Finally im (blueblood) missing the latest against brettlin. 2-1 (but im aware you were waiting for his team)

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got a feeling Lindop is going to win this league, the guy has 6/7 games in hand on me and Hughesy (Liverpool & Arsenal) and theres only 10-14points in the between 1st and 3rd. Win all 6 and he's easily top of the league. Pressure is on Lindop then :D I'll beat him in a lag free game, won't concede 5 again. Its funny that 3 of the 4 that i've lost have been lagged games. The one that wasn't was against T4E, but i've enjoyed the league so meh i'll stop complaining lol.

Hughesy, do you fancy our final league game at some point today? Then the top two will have to fight it out against the rest of the league.

Kingmullsey (Lyon) everytime your online i send you an invite for a game, probably about 3/4 times and never get a reply, really want to play you and get some games done with.

Brettlin (lindops brother) is wigan

Jesus Christ, what has he picked the pie muncher's for.

Don't worry I will give him a smacking later on tonight.

I'll beat him in a lag free game, won't concede 5 again.

Super Santa!!!!!

Its funny that 3 of the 4 that i've lost have been lagged games. The one that wasn't was against T4E, but i've enjoyed the league so meh i'll stop complaining lol.

Speaking of Lag, I played a game against an American guy last night (Fluffyjr??) and the lag was appaling. The first time I have experienced any lag on FIFA so far. Still didnt stop super Santa though lol

I will be on tonight and want to get a couple more games under my belt, so if anyone fancies a match just give me a shout.

I'm going to try to make it on tonight. I'm enjoying the league so far even though I've only won 3 out of 12 games - I do however feel like I've mostly been playing the top guys, I'm hoping that I can get all of them out of the way then try to pick up a few more wins once I've got a bit more game time under my belt.

Apologies ihtd - couldn't get on last night. I'll try to get on for a few hours tonight, the Mrs is out so it should be plain sailing...!

Guest Kamy100

Oh dear, bad news guys looks like you are going to have to rely on FIFA 09 league table as the site that I use for some reason isn't accepting results for some of the teams, have had a look at it today and can't see how to correct it and to be honest not much time at the moment to investigate how to sort out the problems.

Kingmullsy isn't off here mate he's some geezer I invited so you will just have to keep trying him. He has played 3 games in last few days so hopefully he is getting into the league now. Il be reminding one or two of the minimal players later today. If they don't improve in the next week or so then we can take some decisions on kicking a few.

I don't think lindop will win the league (no offence mate), il beat him in my final game against him I think! Im 17pts clear of him and he's got 7 games in hand (21pts available). Also could someone check lindops online record, has he only played 10?

Il try and get the league updated.

I lost to Gidster 2-0 this afternoon, fair play to him, but i have never ever played Fifa that badly ever :S I couldn't string a pass together and i don't think i had a shot anywhere near on target. Good win for him, that has put me 7 points behind Hughesy with the same amount of matches played.

Dopper, Super Santa, he were more than super when you beat me, it were like he had Bolt's speed and the strength of Tyson, could not get anywhere near him. I also had the same problem with lag against Fluffyjr.

Is it that you can get lag just on one end, because the times iv experienced lag, it seems like it only happens to my end, so i'll go to pass the ball and it'l take a massive delay that the other person doesn't experience and gets the ball before the pass leaves the player's foot, even though the defender is quite far away. Luckily i've not experienced lag too often, maybe for about 6-7 games online.

Good on gidster - key win there for my situation. Is he Hull?

ihtd il probably play you later (kind of depends on how im playing, as last night I was terrible all night).

Kingmullsy looks quite dangerous - only 100% record so far! Keep your eye on him!

Lag affects both ends. Apparently if someone has a PC/ Laptop online in the same house then if that is connected too it can affect it. So they say anyway! Also things like Microwaves can affect your signal/ lag.

I got a bad lag against Cocker - Thats my excuse for him beating me!! lol

Hughsey,

Think our final game will be interesting. Samba will be looking to injure Walcott from the whistle lol

Yeah I think I have only played 10 games - I will check tonight.

7 games in hand, means I can afford a loss and a draw and be joint first. Doesnt sound unrealistic!!!

:brfc:

Yes, he is Hull. I have had a shocking day playing so far, i only just beat Brazil in a ranked match earlier, i went 2-0 up and it were like i were trying my hardest to let the lad get back in the game. I'm my own worst enemy at times.

Dopper69 i don't think its unrealistic, you've got a good way of playing with Rovers, Santa was completely unstoppable in the air and on the ground. Only weakness is the middle of the park but when you bypass Reid et al with a through ball to Santa it doesn't really matter.

My only gripe with Liverpool is the lack of pace in midfield, Javier, Riera and Alonso aren't fast enough to get forward and support Torress & Kuyt and when they do, its very easy to catch me on the counter attack with a pacy team as Hughesy did so many times last night (luckily to no avail :D)

This league is great, its nice to play people who you know are not going to quit or act like ####s like a lot do in ranked games.

I got a bad lag against Cocker - Thats my excuse for him beating me!! lol

Its a good excuse to have. Your the only person I have beat yet one of the best it seems.

I will hopefully be on from 7:30 tonight for an hour if anyone needs a win.

I hate playing Liverpool. Hated them in 2008 and 2009 is the same - Torres just seems unstoppable and it winds me up! The one thing I dont like about the online play is how you cant actually force players off through Injury, because he wouldnt be getting kicked every time from me! Ha ha!

I must of broke through at least 3 or 4 times last night against the scousers but just couldnt put it in the back of the net - it was like having Roberts in my team!

As for Samba going after my boy Walcott, he looks forward to it. Il play our final game tonight if you wish?

Try your best lads to get those who havent played much to play against you. Could do with finding out, just how good kingmullsy & redgengis are.

Torres just seems unstoppable and it winds me up!

Il play our final game tonight if you wish?

Torres is one of the most overated players that there are on FIFA. I find that by playing Samba slightly deeper than usual, he can usually crunch/out muscle Torres.

I think we should wait to play our final game util I've played the same amount of league games, makes it more interesting if 1st place is within reach. You never know it could be a decider?? :o

Redgengis is quite good, i think he beat me 2-1 with Valencia.

And lay of Roberts - he is my impact sub along with Mokoena lol

:lol:

NOT impressed! Lindop's brother left the league after I beat him last night!!! So the leagues wrong at the moment, unless he re-joins!

So if he re-joins what happens, i still get the win?

I don't know what happened as I don't live at home with him. He told me that he actually played two games last night, and when he went onto the league this morning he could not access it - hence me asking you to resend him a league invite.

I have noticed that him and another lad joined, exited, rejoined and exited the league last all last night??

He wouldn't have just left the league because he lost one match out of spite.

Can we have the league winner as being the league winner and set up a champions league for a week, the top four in a one match v each player, winner take all. I'm not saying that because i have no chance of winning the league either, i think it would make for a very competitive end of the season for the few that maybe can't catch Hughesy but can catch the likes of myself and currently Lindop due to having fixtures in hand. Then after that start a new league. Just an idea, i'm just enjoying the league a lot.

Im up for whatever you wana do with the league.

Gutted, played a game before tea with Redgengis and was 3-0 down after about 25 mins. Got back to 3-2 but that was it!! Another loss to my record!!

Il just cancel the win against brettlin then and re-play him. Also 1 new member joined too 'mubse' as Seville.

brfc1987 - just checked fifa and your record is 7 wins, 6 losses, 3 draws (now exclude the 1 loss to gidster today) and 2 of your results must be wrong on the league as that says 9 wins and 4 losses, il backtrack and check for you. Sorry but thats what it says.

Dont think Fifa matches up to our league, but looking at the results iv posted on here the league seems right, but fifa wrong!?

Anyway just updated the following:

brfc1987 0 v Gidster 2

conormont 2 v redgengis 4

redgengis 3 v blueblood 2

brettlin 2 v redgengis 2

brettlin 0 v brfc1987 1

Just need to update the mubse results.

Archived