BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fifa 2009

I found that im very, very good with Villa. Infact I dont think I have lost with them yet! Wish I picked them for the league now. They have everything. Pacey players (especially Young), midfielders who can score long range efforts and Carew who is just quality in the air from corners.

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys should quit moaning lol

I'm bloody Blackburn - played a match against Arsenal in the league and had to resort to using Roberts and the Mok!!!!!!!

:lol:

I will be on for a couple of hours tonight (from around 7ish) so if you fancy a league game send me a request please.

That were me T4E. I am not very good with Liverpool to be honest, I am so much better with the Spanish National side. Robbie Keane seems to be a big let down for Liverpool on the game and the midfield seems very slow. Any team with pacy wingers should be able to beat Liverpool as Riera is around a 78/79 rating and really not that good. To get anything out of Liverpool it seems, Gerrard needs to be played on the right wing with Alonso and Javier in the middle.

Good stuff - I enjoyed the game anyway mate so thanks for that.

I found that im very, very good with Villa. Infact I dont think I have lost with them yet! Wish I picked them for the league now. They have everything. Pacey players (especially Young), midfielders who can score long range efforts and Carew who is just quality in the air from corners.

Thats an excellent shout, again I didn't even think about them. I'm needing some serious Rangers practice.

Dopper, what is your PSN?

Cool, I'll send you one later if I see you.

Same as guys, if you see me on, send me an invite.

Not played as any scottish team yet so I cant give you any pointers yet.

Il be on later tonight T4E if you want a game. Tried sorting it yesterday but you dont seem to see your new messages very quickly! :P

Yeah sorry about that, I was getting aggro as she wanted Corrie on. Turns out I'm allowed to play while she's busy doing something else, but as soon as she gets bored I've got to turn it off!

Kamy here are the league members so far:

Blueblood84 - Arsenal

brfc1987 - Liverpool

lindop - Blackburn

redgengis - Valencia

rover95 - Roma

neilt4e - Rangers

Dwagzy1983 - Aston Villa

Kingmullsy88 - Lyon

ShaneyEv - Middlesbrough

WE--ARE--STOKE - Stoke

conormont - Newcastle

gidster - Hull City

nortsS2K - Portsmouth

robwells - Atletico Madrid

wnxsniper - Tottenham

Egg69 - Man City

Il update you with results after tea

I was just thikin, we got the game here at my flat and both consoles and I'd still be down for joining the league still, but during winter break my mate takes the PS3 back home with him seeing as it is his(ridiculous, I know) So would any one object to not him playing for me Mid December through Mid Jan? If yes I totally understand, but be kind of weird playing two different people on one tag.

I think thats fine American, send us a add friend (blueblood84) and il invite you to the league.

Kamy - Just 1 for me & brfc missing from below which was a draw, just not sure on the score yet.

Neilt4e 1 v conormont 2

Neilt4e 1 v conormont 1

Neilt4e 1 v Lindop 3

Neilt4e 1 v rover 95 1

neilt4e 2 v blueblood84 2

redgengis 3 v brfc1987 1

redgengis 1 v brfc1987 2

neilt4e 1 v brfc1987 3

rover95 2 v brfc1987 2

lindop 1 v blueblood 2

rover95 2 v blueblood 0

wnxsniper 0 v blueblood84 2

redgengis 2 v lindop 1

blueblood 4 v egg69 0

lindop 3 v egg69 0

lindop 3 v egg69 0

blueblood84 2 v lindop 2

Can anyone else add to these results please that happened prior to these games? Got all the results there for Rover95, Neilt4e, Egg69, Redgenis, Lindop & wnxsniper. Only need to complete them for me & brfcs1987.

The last one was a draw with me and brfcs1987, was it 1-1?

Guest Kamy100

Right, have managed to set up the league:

http://brfcsfifaleague.leaguerepublic.com/

I've got some time tomorrow so will upload the results into then. I have setup the league so that each player plays the team twice.

Thanks for putting the results up Hughsey, will upload them tomorrow, in future ones a match has happened please can people put results in this thread and I will update the league table on regular basis.

Yeah it was 1-1 Hughesy. Good game it were as well.

T4E, i think we should play our third and final match today, i'm probably going to be online from about 3ish till whenever, got no university work to do and girlfriend gone back home for weekend so i can play without her moaning at me to stop playing :D

League Table has been updated (upto and including brfc1987 1 v neilt4e 2):

http://brfcsfifaleague.leaguerepublic.com/

Champions League, I'm having a laugh........

ihtd - no worries, I'll be on until late afternoon then I'll be off out, if you see me on send a message and we'll get it on!

Yeah it was 1-1 Hughesy. Good game it were as well.

T4E, i think we should play our third and final match today, i'm probably going to be online from about 3ish till whenever, got no university work to do and girlfriend gone back home for weekend so i can play without her moaning at me to stop playing :D

Kamy - have you added this one too? Thats us up to date after that if you have.

ihtd & T4E need to sort their women out! How rude that they should moan! Havent you got a dog that they can go and walk? :lol:

Was playing very well last night. Played the online interactive league and I got Boro against Chelsea. Was leading 1-0 and had a man sent off, yet still went on to win 4-1.

Getting a new 40" TV today too so that should be good. If anyone wants a Black 26" Samsung then il have one available after today if you wana PM me.

Archived