BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fifa 2009

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got PS3 anf FIFA09 yesterday - whats the latest you can join? I've had nothing but PES games for the last 6 years so I want to take a bit of time to get used to it. Having said that I've just started a league as Rovers playing on World Class and I'm yet to lose. Can I take it you guys all play on Legendary if and when you play "off-line"?

Depends who im playing as. Never set it lower than World class, play legendary with better 4 star or better teams.

Whats your tag - T4E and il send you an invite?

No rush to start playing games really, just next week or so. Still awaiting more members yet anyway. No 5 star teams dont forget, so find a team you are good with and use them. Iv just thumped a Manc with Galatasary online

Do you want me to kick the barcas and united??

Infact rules are rules - they have both been kicked out. Il email them an offer them a chance back - but like I said - No 5 star teams like Barca, United, Chelsea or Madrid. Some people!

Class it as a training exercise for you Cocker

Yeah thats fine mate - dont think the league will be full for another week or so anyway.

Someone has already taken Rovers mate. Plenty of other good 4 star to 4 1/2 star teams still available. Athletico, Galatasary, Santos, Everton, Shalke, Werder Bremen, Fiorentina, Seville to name a few.

Do you want me to kick the barcas and united??

Infact rules are rules - they have both been kicked out. Il email them an offer them a chance back - but like I said - No 5 star teams like Barca, United, Chelsea or Madrid. Some people!

Class it as a training exercise for you Cocker

What happens to the games that were already played then? I played 2 games against truebrummie and got hammered 4-0 in the first and drew 3-3 in the second. If the games are scrubbed and truebrummie joins again then I think I will play him/her again but knock in a couple of own goals from the get go because I was poor in that match and there was only a half star in it - this is only fair I feel.

Wont be able to get on tonight but will probably be on from 7:30 in the week for a couple of hours each night.

Ta

Archived