BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fifa 2009

No i think there are alot of good 4 1/2 star teams out there - the likes of Athletico Mardid, Seville - also some very good 4 star teams - BLACKBURN, Villa, City, Dortmund.

The rule for no 5 star was so we dont have the usual online rubbish where every 9 out of 10 people pick United, Chelsea, Barca or Real Madrid.

Well, I've been Rovers.

When I loose I will be blaming Ince, Pedersen, Andrews and possibly John Williams for a lack of nouse in the transfer market

:D:D

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are we ok to invite others to the league? I.e Non BRFCS Members? Its just that I know some good players who would probably join and boost the numbers in the league??

Yeah, may as well get the numbers up. How many have joined now? 7?

Think the EA Servers have gone down. ***

Can't access anything tonight.

I had my 3rd online game today. I was getting seriously dominated by some guy for the entire game but some how remained 0-0 despite about 20 shots against my keeper....I then popped up to the other end for my only attack of the game and ended up winning 1-0.

It was just like that game between Blackburn Rovers vs Crewe in Division 1 a few years back, only this time I felt the joy of being a right lucky so and so!

*** working again now!

Guest Kamy100

You need to go to:

www.easportsworld.co.uk and gamertag/PSN ID then you can draw avatars etc and also upload videos from FIFA 09.

If you get a league invite - you will find it in your hub. To join league you just accept from there. No password needed.

I will check this out tonight - missed it last night and tried signing in with the username and password (think you said it had to be in capitals but I was using lower case)

Could I make a cheeky request? Could anyone on the rovers board tag their PSN ID with their BRFCS username? I will do mine tonight.

Hughesy that was me who selected Liverpool and in all fairness when i selected them online a few days ago for the league, they were still a 4 & 1/2 star team. So going off the theory that EA are changing the stars week by week, whoever has chosen Arsenal, when they eventually come good in the league are going to be a 5-star team in the online league. The only way we can avoid any of us having 5-star teams at any point in the league would be to all have 4-star or less teams, as i cannot see EA making the likes of Everton, Wigan etc 5-star teams at any point.

Hughesy that was me who selected Liverpool and in all fairness when i selected them online a few days ago for the league, they were still a 4 & 1/2 star team. So going off the theory that EA are changing the stars week by week, whoever has chosen Arsenal, when they eventually come good in the league are going to be a 5-star team in the online league. The only way we can avoid any of us having 5-star teams at any point in the league would be to all have 4-star or less teams, as i cannot see EA making the likes of Everton, Wigan etc 5-star teams at any point.

Hmmm, it a good point. I've noticed that since last night my Rovers team are down to 3 and a half??!!!!

Even if we pick four star teams though, we run the risk of dropping down to a 3-star team if the team in reality has an awful run of form or they play Chelsea and Man Utd in the space of 7days :S. Maybe we should keep it as it is, Liverpool will be back down to a 4 1/2 team as soon as they lose.

Ok just stick with the no 5 stars then. Its obvious that Chelsea, United, Barca or Madrid will never be dropped anyway - that was the main reasoning behind 5 star rule in most leagues.

Back to the league - still not many members in there yet. Think there are currently 5, with 3 more set to join soon. Still only 8 though if they all join. Anyone else on here joining?

Ah sorry im on PS3. 7 teams in so far. I know of Cocker, Kamy & 1 other still going to join soon too.

I joined last night as Roma.

Played a guy online last night and found just how different this years version is to last years. The guy thumped me 9-0 and so I decided to have a chat with him. He was saying that he plays around with the tactics quite a bit and dosent go rushing around - if you just look and read the game (as it should be done) things get much easier. By the end out games were ending 3-2. Much improved and ready for the league to start.

I just need to find out were to turn of the computer assisted player switching now because there is nothing worse when your going to takle someone and it switches players for you.

Archived