BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] England Squad

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe that if your Setanta breaks up often whilst your sky channels are OK then it is because your dish needs slightly re-alligning to pick up both satellites with the same strength of signal. Racing UK (432) is part of the Setanta package but is broadcast from the other satellite and it's picture is always perfect. There's nothing Setanta can do. It's up to you to get a satellite engineer to re-allign your dish.

DigistalSpy and other similar forums report this as the issue. Can anyone with more knowledge confirm (I know this is in the wrong forum BTW).

Link 1

They had played okay before the goal, but that's the main problem, they were only playing okay. No real penetration and then they get caught out at the back, Terry turned easily, deflects of Cole and were 1-0 down. Since the goal Cole and Brown haven't gone forward as much and Gerrard and Beckham are now both more or less playing in the center.

All in all not a terrible performance so far but a lot of scope for improvement.

Not surprised at all that we are losing as we continue to pick the same players who have shown several times they aren't up to international standard, or that they can't repeat their club form on the international stage.

I thought Capello would have really shook up the international team, but he is continuing to make the same mistake his predecessors made, picking the same old dross.

Not surprised at all that we are losing as we continue to pick the same players who have shown several times they aren't up to international standard, or that they can't repeat their club form on the international stage.

I thought Capello would have really shook up the international team, but he is continuing to make the same mistake his predecessors made, picking the same old dross.

Yeh at first it looked promising when a few players were given a chance but at the moment its just the usual team really, Defoe is upfront I guess but that's largely to have a look at him while Owen is injured, meanwhile he wants Crouch to play regular football. No real surprise names have forced their way in, hopefully when the competitve games come in he can start getting the best out of them. The only surprise today is perhaps Brown instead of Neville, but then again he's started ahead of Neville for Utd too so far so Capello could hardly pick him based on his criteria for Crouch.

We've certainly picked up the tempo a bit in this game.

I know a lot of them are over hyped but we have a great base, there is no doubt that the likes of Ferdinand, Gerrard, Lampard, and Rooney are excellent players.

Yeh at first it looked promising when a few players were given a chance but at the moment its just the usual team really, Defoe is upfront I guess but that's largely to have a look at him while Owen is injured, meanwhile he wants Crouch to play regular football. No real surprise names have forced their way in, hopefully when the competitve games come in he can start getting the best out of them. The only surprise today is perhaps Brown instead of Neville, but then again he's started ahead of Neville for Utd too so far so Capello could hardly pick him based on his criteria for Crouch.

We've certainly picked up the tempo a bit in this game.

I know a lot of them are over hyped but we have a great base, there is no doubt that the likes of Ferdinand, Gerrard, Lampard, and Rooney are excellent players.

Hahaha speaking of Wes Brown, well done lad. Excellent delivery by Beckham, you wouldn't get that from any other right midfielder for England ;)

He's having a great time getting splinters.

Beckham will be coming off soon though.

He wont like that. He'll be sulking after a move to a country that plays World Cup football before signing for Switzerland who all his mates support.

I swear Capello has given up. He must just been having a laugh.

Firstly Heskey, Jenas and Beckham in, Ashley Young out, No Richards or Ashton.

Secondly playing a 4-4-2. Starting midfiled of Beckham, Lampard, Barry and Gerrard. Gerrard on the right! WTF! Havent seen that since Erikssons dire friendlies. Whats wrong with Joe Cole or Downing. and BECKHAM....what exactly has he done to justify his place?

Style of play dire. No pace, no direction or plan.

Fianlly, the subs. Rooney for Downing? Bentley for Lampard? How does that work?

Please can someone explain it to me?

Archived