SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Chelsea Match Preview

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
a fit David Dunn would help JAL!!!

Not a chance :) Hes overrated, slow and never fit squad player at best <_<

Everybody commented on how much better MGP was around me too. He was much better. Not quite back to his best but it was a marked improvement.

Did MGP not stand out because the rest were so weak and ineffective just like Bret and Santa have done because the rest have been poor.

So it's still early days, it was Chelsea, we've an awful lot of injuries, the ref was poor, we're still analysing where our strengths are, we haven't had much time yet, we haven't got our coaching badges yet, do we really need them?. Oh and Bad Luck....

That old chestnut. Funny that you mentioned Souness, that was one of his favourites towards the end wasn't it?

Still a couple of wins this week and I'm delighted!

Analysing strengths Bob, hold on, its nearly the middle of November it will soon be May. If it takes this long to analyse strengths Bob then it really is time for Ince to move on.

MGP just gets worse unfortunately.

Can't agree with that assessment philip. I've seen Pedersen play better games but Saturday was a big improvement and looked like he was telling Ince he's prepared to fight to get back in the side. I'm not sure who else fits description at present. I'd have given Robinson MOTM but MGP was a good second shout.

Can't agree with that assessment philip. I've seen Pedersen play better games but Saturday was a big improvement and looked like he was telling Ince he's prepared to fight to get back in the side. I'm not sure who else fits description at present. I'd have given Robinson MOTM but MGP was a good second shout.

I watched the same game as Paul and gumboots then! Thought he was our best outfield player. First time that's happened for a while.

Odd that Paul, I thought MGP was absolutely awful in the first half and fairly nondescript in the second.

I couldn't believe it when Robinson didn't get the MOM award!

Yes MGP was better than he has been for about a season but we're coming from a low base here. If we're relying on players like him to get us out of the soup we're as good as down now. I watched Reading at the weekend- Stephen Hunt wanted the ball all game ,ran at defenders all afternoon and generally made a nuisance of himself through out the game, plus the fact that he can cross a ball. He's the sort of aggressive , combative player that never takes a backward step, the sort of player that can get you out of the mire.

A fit David Dunn- isn't that an oxymoron ?

Isn't that an oxymoron? :rolleyes:

Is there an echo on this board ?

Archived