BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Sunderland Preview Mark II

Flopsy

no worries, here comes our 95th minute equalizer, which will be et another massive morale booster and should take away all the negatives. As all the optimists here will say, we're doing just fine, we'll definitely be challenging for Europe through the league.

:rolleyes:

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is it Ince to blame though?

The switching off could be down to the players. We switched off loads of times under Hughes and let the opposition get back into the game.

The Villa game we let them back into it just before half-time.

buck stops with the manager.

This IS relegation form

Is it Ince to blame though?

The switching off could be down to the players. We switched off loads of times under Hughes and let the opposition get back into the game.

The Villa game we let them back into it just before half-time.

We weren't in the bloody relegation zone or anywhere even remotely near under Hughes were we??!!

When will some people wake upto the fact we made a massive, massive error picking this clown as our manager?

Playing well for 45mins means jack. You have to compete to the very end. The buck stops with Ince if he can't motivate and organise the team to do that.

This form isn't good enough. But you get what you pay for.

There are so many negatives so far this season. Mokoena and Andrews has to be the weakest centre midfield pairing we've had for a long time!

13 games played and already -10 goal difference!

next 5 games

Spurs away

Pompy away

liverpool home

wigan away

stoke home

by the time we play Stoke we WILL be bottom....

First time in the season I am now beginning to feel really really nervous, we have not had a clean sheet this season as far as I can recall, the team seems to be in complete disarray, we are not getting the points that we should be against so called "lesser" teams.

Fair enough Ince has some crucial players out with injuries, but with what has happened today on our home turf beggars belief, we were absolutely plastering the walls with Sunderland in the first half, then in the second half we looked completely devastated, a mindset in which Sunderland should have had, instead the roles were reversed.

I am not overly confident that Santa is going to be wearing the blue & white halves come January, and no-one could really blame the guy, today he wasn't in his usual form, almost apathetic which is not like him at all.

I don't blame Ince for any of this, he will have come into the job trying to prove himself and doing the best he can with his limited abilities. I think JW and the Rover's board are wholly to blame, we are not the kind of Premier League team that experiments of this nature can be carried out on, the board should have appointed a "proven" manager, they did not and now we find ourselves in the bottom of the league, a place that we should never be in ever.

I don't blame Ince for any of this, he will have come into the job trying to prove himself and doing the best he can with his limited abilities. I think JW and the Rover's board are wholly to blame, we are not the kind of Premier League team that experiments of this nature can be carried out on, the board should have appointed a "proven" manager, they did not and now we find ourselves in the bottom of the league, a place that we should never be in ever.

I blame Ince too - the man didn't even bother taking his coaching badges - he's a cretin of the highest order.

But yes I blame JW, I found an interesting fact about the selection process through nicko which made me completely undermine my faith in him. In terms of running a business he's excellent, but when it comes to making footballing decisions the man doesn't know very much at all.

Archived