Sam Allardyce - No

Alan Curbishly - Yes please

Ruud Gullit - Hell no!

Gianluca Vialli - Hell no!

Aidy Boothroyd - Good god no!

King Kenny - No...

Souness - No!

Riikard = In my dreams!

managers who might be tempted at other clubs ?

Bruce @ Wigan - No!

McCleish @ Brum - Yes!

Mccarthy @ Wolves - No!

Foreign managers ?

Jol @ Hamburg - Maybe

Ten Cate @ Greece - No...

Tried to give the manager the benefit of the doubt but after today there can be no other conclusion than that Paul Ince has to go.

Too many mistakes to go over, not just today but over his whole tenure and if he's still here in February it'll be too late.

The club's in a mess, the players are shot and the fans are restless (to say the least). I've talked about the QPR game under Kidd in 1999 as being some kind of watershed before , well today was as near to it as I can remember. We've hit rock bottom and the only way to get out of it is to make the big change of potting the manager. It makes the throwaway comment from Ince (botton 3 - not yet) all the more ironic, the question is , does John Williams have the balls to do what has to be done?

Can he swallow his pride and do what's best for the club? I'm not so sure.

If he doesn't we're f####d.

Oh, by the way, roverfan uk, the call for Coyle as manager is a good shout and one that I wouldn't go against. Failing that Allardyce would keep us up,,, I'd hate the football but maybe not as much as I hate it at the moment.

I'm hearing a rumour several players stormed out of Ewood after a real ding dong with Ince after the game.......there may be more to come of this.

ooo wonderful.

Yes Ince has got to take some responsibility for today's results. But the players have got to take some responsibility for their poor performance. Roberts & Simpson inparticular were absolutely shocking today.

Well the Ince comments on the match don't surprise me in the slightest, words of a desperate man with no idea or control of what or how is he is going to get us out of this mess...

It's obvious that it's all gone completely to pieces and the players have now lost whatever little respect they had for Ince and his team as demonstrated in the 2nd half performance, the team talk must have been truely inspirational.

He has to go now, I can see no good for the club with him and his 3rd rate cronies being in charge, yes I have changed my tune, the comments from him today have made me do this, there is no acceptance at all from him for any of blame, his arrogance is beyond believe.

Ince and his team must leave and "cut their teeth" elsewhere, as for a replacement manager, I have no idea, I don't think Sam would manage us now after being snubbed for Ince in the Summer and he is hardly the type of manager that I would like to see running Rovers to be truthful, his football style is woeful.

Truly it is a difficult time for us Rovers fans, I just hope whatever happens in the immediate future is done right and a reoccurrence of this farce doesnt happen again.

Blackburn manager Paul Ince:

"It was a mistake [from Robinson] as he just came at the wrong time. But he has been outstanding for us and we are all in this together. I have just had a go at the players as I am upset and angry.

"We could have been three or four goals ahead by half-time. We got punished in the second half. It was a diabolical performance and the players should be a bit embarrassed by what happened."

from bbc

pass the buck Paul, its YOUR fault you moron

Or how to loose your dressing room in one sentence.

Sam in (never thought I'd ever say that)

Well the Ince comments on the match don't surprise me in the slightest, words of a desperate man with no idea or control of what or how is he is going to get us out of this mess...

It's obvious that it's all gone completely to pieces and the players have now lost whatever little respect they had for Ince and his team as demonstrated in the 2nd half performance, the team talk must have been truely inspirational.

He has to go now, I can see no good for the club with him and his 3rd rate cronies being in charge, yes I have changed my tune, the comments from him today have made me do this, there is no acceptance at all from him for any of blame, his arrogance is beyond believe.

Ince and his team must leave and "cut their teeth" elsewhere, as for a replacement manager, I have no idea, I don't think Sam would manage us now after being snubbed for Ince in the Summer and he is hardly the type of manager that I would like to see running Rovers to be truthful, his football style is woeful.

Truly it is a difficult time for us Rovers fans, I just hope whatever happens in the immediate future is done right and a reoccurrence of this farce doesnt happen again.

Today was woeful.

I'm hearing a rumour several players stormed out of Ewood after a real ding dong with Ince after the game.......there may be more to come of this.

If he has lost the dressing room, he definitely has to go 100% no doubts at all. Since most of the players at the club couldn't care less about Rovers, if they aren't playing for the manager it's only going to get worse!

dont normally but today leaves me feeling sick to my stomach

robbo - wont blame in too much, made some good stops recently.

samba - love the fella to bits, wish the others had half his desire.

looking at the right footed centre half at left back ?????????????????

left back at centre midfield ???????????????????????????

centre midfielder shoved to the right wing ???????????????

bring on a centre forward and position on the right wing ??????????????????

remove mgp when we clearly need all the help we can get up front ???????????????

If he signs carlos after all i have seen then its a waste of money

board would be better off using the funds from that anticipated signing for his compo!!!!!

There's something about Ince's whole attitude that convinces me he isn't up to the job. He just strikes me as one of the lads, and doesn't appear to have the maturity needed to manage a Premiership outfit. Not only that but he brings in a bunch of unconvincing signings. Fowler - past it, Andrews - average squad player, Robbo - good moments and bad, Villanueva - hardly setting the world alight.

I'd be willing to shove that up my pipe and smoke it if he was delivering the goods, but he isn't. The team selection is baffling. Why the fudge is Ooijer playing left-back?? Injuries? Not really. Warnock can play there, and we have options in central midfield that Ince is conveniently overlooking.

Time to get back to basics, especially at the back. Its not helping playing a different back four every match or every few matches.

I'd move Warnock back to left back, Ooijer at right back, and have Nelsen, Samba and Zurab competing for the centre back positions.

If we had a right winger and Emerton was fit i would play Emerton at right back without question.

The team is pretty damn poor at the moment but its the lack of ideas that is going to guarantee us championship football next season. Backing off at every opportunity is an absolute disaster, surely he isnt telling the players to do this, but he clearly isnt telling them to close down at all times, leading to easy goals time and time again. Putting players in the wrong position is a disaster and not being able to motivate the players is not going to bring success. He is beginning to destroy what was a decent Premiership squad and unlike any other good manager, he is not giving the players any real instructions and it all seems kind of random. Random team and random style of play. I was all for keeping faith untill we entered the bottom 3, time to bring in someone like Curbishley to save us and rebuild.

I AM FED UP OF WATCHING GARBAGE. I'VE SPENT GOOD MONEY WATCHING ROVERS FOR MANY MANY YEARS.

THIS IS THE WORST TEAM AND MANAGER I HAVE SEEN FOR YEARS.

WE WOULD STRUGGLE IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP, IT HAPPENED TO LEEDS, NOW IT IS HAPPENING TO ROVERS.

THE MANAGEMENT IS A DISGRACE, GET RID OF THIS PILLOCK INCE NOW; HE HAS NO PASSION AND STANDS WATCHING THE GAME IN NEAR SILENCE WITH HIS HANDS IN HIS POCKETS.

WE ARE A DISGRACE.

For any team to work a number of options have to be in place

the manager must know what he is doing anf have the players on his side..

the side must be hard to beat.

it must have some attack minded options.

he needs some luck

I have not seem the match todate, and I have been a backer of PI.

however this can not carry on for to much longer, we need the following

first the defence needs to be sorted out, make rovers hard to beat

give the players the right input look a TH now there are going up the table at a great rate

play players were there are best at.

hope that the attacking side of the team take there chances.

is it time for PI to go, not yet, but time is running out and fast

Hughes to get the sack from City and come back to us? Bit far-fetched eh but the best we could do. Failing that ,has to be Allardyce. Can't afford another risky appointment. No time for someone new to the Prem to settle in. This is it for me,we are going down unless we change direction. It hasn't worked.

Archived