BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Do The Soccer Am Crossbar Challenge

Haven't seen anybody mention this on here yet (apologies if it's already been posted), but we were on the cross bar challenge this week.

Here's the link for those who haven't seen it: http://www.skysports.com/video/clips/0,237...4&ssvPage=1

Quite interesting, Warnock described himself as a utility player and Benni descibed himself as a 'part-time striker'. Haha.

Haha! Nice one.

I think Satna Cruz injured himself with his kick. D'oh! :lol:

EDIT: Quite funny when Warnock says "Quasidomo: Utility player" then I think you hear Benni (is it?) cry "Quasimodo!"

Did Gamst introduce himself as Nilsson, (that female Norwegian footballer who he resembles)?

And did Nelsen say, "bigger head than the gaffer." He sounded scared of saying it!

I thought he called himself Brigitte Nielsen. I'd say apt, except she's scarier than him.

Must have been recorded after the Hull match as MGP referred to himself as "suspended".

Bit worrying to see them pull up like that, but it's not that unusual when you're trying to kick like that and it also saves your reputation a bit if you hobble away having shanked it.

Archived