BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Robbie Savage At The Hordens

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i was just about to write exactly the same. Any chance of this happening.?

Anyone is free to record anything they like as long as Robbie doesnt mind and somebody other than myself does it.

Got a lot on my plate as it is making the night run smoothly and my respnsibilities on the night lie with those that have bought the tickets that make the night possible.

Anyone is free to record anything they like as long as Robbie doesnt mind and somebody other than myself does it.

Got a lot on my plate as it is making the night run smoothly and my respnsibilities on the night lie with those that have bought the tickets that make the night possible.

I'm sure it will be a better evening if nothing is recorded.

Just to confirm, I've taken advice and nothing is to be recorded.

To be fair to Sav, this isnt part of the deal, it would affect the fee and more importantly the enjoyment for the people purchasing tickets.

I know nobody has volunteered anyway, but just to make sure nobody does so.

Tickets are selling very quickly, will probably be a sell out.

Cheers

Brownie

Just to confirm, I've taken advice and nothing is to be recorded.

To be fair to Sav, this isnt part of the deal, it would affect the fee and more importantly the enjoyment for the people purchasing tickets.

I know nobody has volunteered anyway, but just to make sure nobody does so.

Tickets are selling very quickly, will probably be a sell out.

Cheers

Brownie

i think you will need the bouncers on the door to check everybody when they come, just to make sure they are not hiding a tape recorder or any other recording device!!!!!

Just to let those of you thinking about coming to the Robbie Savage night, I've just received another batch of 80 tickets, of which only 60 remain and once these have gone, noy many more shall be made available.

Cheers

Brownie

Just to let those of you thinking about coming to the Robbie Savage night, I've just received another batch of 80 tickets, of which only 60 remain and once these have gone, noy many more shall be made available.

Cheers

Brownie

Rem to turn the heating down then Brownie or it'll be like a bloody oven.

Cheers

Brownie

brownie

i've just sent the £15 to your correct address on paypal.

Just a message to those of you lucky enough to have tickets

Apparently Robbie's wife goes inot hospital on wednesday so he doesnt want

to make it an especially late one.

So he's hoping to get underway by 8 so best to arrive from around 7 to ensure

nothing is missed

Cheers

Brownie

Just a message to those of you lucky enough to have tickets

Apparently Robbie's wife goes inot hospital on wednesday so he doesnt want

to make it an especially late one.

So he's hoping to get underway by 8 so best to arrive from around 7 to ensure

nothing is missed

Cheers

Brownie

'Underway' meaning what Brownie? Starting his appearence or starting his journey home?

'Underway' meaning what Brownie? Starting his appearence or starting his journey home?

Getting the night started. He wants to get started by 8 at the latest.

He is hinting at not hanging around at the end but he loves attention etc so I can

see that falling by the wayside when everyone is telling him how we miss him !

I remember him getting a very public dressing down from Bobby Gould for a stunt he did on TV with an Italian player's shirt (Maldini??) in advance of an international match several years agi. Can't remember the details but it was hilarious. Does anyone else remember this and could there be a question asked about it?

Archived