BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Robbie Savage At The Hordens

Just got off the phone to Robbie, who has agreed to come to The Hordens for a Q&A on the Tuesday the 14th April.

He was suitably impressed when I told him that he was one of the former players the fans wanted to meet the most.

Tickets as ever are £5, payments to PayPal - david.brownie@ukonline.co.uk , or collect tickets from The Hordens.

Obviously tickets are not yet here as I haven't had them printed yet, I will mention it on here when I have them.

Payment on the door will only be possible if 200 tickets have not been sold.

Cheers

Brownie

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Be useful to get snippets of that radio interview with Toshack when the plonker nearly exploded with anger Brownie.

I'll mention that to Andy Bayes !

I might show MTV Cribs before the night begins !

Hate using PayPal - can I get you money at the WHam match?

Just have to figure out how to work this around out of town guests that week!

I doubt I'll have the tickets by then, paypal is the easiest way, otherwise a cq in the post ?

I'll put it on here when I have the tickets printed anyway.

I doubt I'll have the tickets by then, paypal is the easiest way, otherwise a cq in the post ?

I'll put it on here when I have the tickets printed anyway.

Nothing left by this Saturday?

Just got off the phone to Robbie, who has agreed to come to The Hordens for a Q&A on the Tuesday the 14th April.

He was suitably impressed when I told him that he was one of the former players the fans wanted to meet the most.

Tickets as ever are £5, payments to PayPal - david.brownie@ukonline.co.uk , or collect tickets from The Hordens.

Obviously tickets are not yet here as I haven't had them printed yet, I will mention it on here when I have them.

Payment on the door will only be possible if 200 tickets have not been sold.

Cheers

Brownie

Yay! at last i`m on 6-2 for this one! i will see my mate tomorrow and let you know tomorrow night how many tickets i want.BTW where is the Hordens? :huh:

I wish I could have been across to goto this - I bet he would be a right laugh.

Enjoy everyone

(maybe someone could get this one filmed)

Me too...it has just cost me another £80 to change flights and an extra day because they moved the Wigan match to a Sunday... :angry:

Nothing left by this Saturday?

I mean I wont have the tickets by then. They need to be printed first.

If you come in on saturday, pay for them and leave a forwarding address it guarantees you will get them posted out to you.

Yay! at last i`m on 6-2 for this one! i will see my mate tomorrow and let you know tomorrow night how many tickets i want.BTW where is the Hordens? :huh:

Near Ewood

The Hordens

631 Livesey Branch Road

Blackburn

BB2 5DQ

As you leave the BB End, look up the hill with McD's on the left. That is Livesey Branch Road, and The Hordens is near the top just before the big(ish) roundabout.

Didn't the well ard Andy Todd not sort that tunnel job out?

Ha ha !!

Seem to recall Todd told Neville to do one and offered Ferdinand out and the altercation kind of petered out after that!!

As for Sav, great news Brownie, I'll be up to pay the cash this weekend probably.

Archived