BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Jump On The Journo

Why is it rubbish? Because he has us down for relegation? Nearly happened last season, it's not such a ridiculous prediction that you could accuse him of being clueless.

Why is it rubbish? Because he has us down for relegation? Nearly happened last season, it's not such a ridiculous prediction that you could accuse him of being clueless.

T4E so you think we are clearly worse than Burnley, Wolves, Brum etc? I know its only a prediction, but i cant see us getting relegated this season. If we do, then lessons were not learnt.

LOve the way this guy suggests that stoke, bolton and Rovers are getting relegated and then doesn't give any evidence to support this theory. Also he says that Big club, Burnley and wolves have quality. Wolves possibly but where is the quality in Burnley or birmingham's squad. Lest we remember this is the same birmingham who went straight back down after being promoted a couple of seasons ago and a Burnley side with their first (and last) ever season in the league who have even less financial backing than all of the six relegated and promoted teams last season.

Blatantely a six fingured, lazy, dingle halfwit with a high Iq for a 'person' from Burnley (but thats not saying much is it ;))

So they guy has completely ignored the 3 that have come up, + Pompey, Hull, Sunderland who were all below us T4E?

Read the article, its pathetic.

T4E so you think we are clearly worse than Burnley, Wolves, Brum etc? I know its only a prediction, but i cant see us getting relegated this season. If we do, then lessons were not learnt.

Where did I say I agree with him?

My point was simply that just because he has Rovers down for relegation doesn't make him clueless or pathetic. At the start of last season did you have Newcastle and Middlesbrough down as worse than Hull and Stoke?

It could happen. Pride comes before a fall.

• Backroom

Interesting that he didn't find it important to explain why he had Stoke, Bolton and Blackburn down as relegated. If he added some kind of explanation at least then it'd give us reasons to disagree with him. As it stands one just has to assume he's stupid.

West Ham for Europe. <_<

I think they overachieved last season, they're not European quality imo plus they're in all sorts of financial difficulties. That is absolute crap, all we can do is prove them wrong.

Burnley have proven they can beat the likes of Arsenal but i reckon their style of play will be like how West Brom played last season and look where they finished.

I can see Stoke struggling, they overachieved last season and everyone knows their style of play with the long throw ins, men behind the ball tactics but i don't think they'll get relegated. Same with Bolton.

I think he's wrote that on the basis of who he wants to get relegated. Most people want the teams who don't play the most attractive football to get relegated, it's safe to say Stoke, Bolton and Blackburn are all teams that don't play attractive football.

I'm hoping Birmingham and Burnley go straight back down but again that's who i want to go down not who i think will go down, i gota sneaky feeling Wigan will struggle, don't know why they just seem to sell all their best players and went off the boil towards the end of last season. They got lucky with a few 1-0 home wins, i maybe wrong we'll just have to wait and see.

West Ham for Europe. <_<

I think they overachieved last season, they're not European quality imo plus they're in all sorts of financial difficulties. That is absolute crap, all we can do is prove them wrong.

Burnley have proven they can beat the likes of Arsenal but i reckon their style of play will be like how West Brom played last season and look where they finished.

I can see Stoke struggling, they overachieved last season and everyone knows their style of play with the long throw ins, men behind the ball tactics but i don't think they'll get relegated. Same with Bolton.

I think he's wrote that on the basis of who he wants to get relegated. Most people want the teams who don't play the most attractive football to get relegated, it's safe to say Stoke, Bolton and Blackburn are all teams that don't play attractive football.

I'm hoping Birmingham and Burnley go straight back down but again that's who i want to go down not who i think will go down, i gota sneaky feeling Wigan will struggle, don't know why they just seem to sell all their best players and went off the boil towards the end of last season. They got lucky with a few 1-0 home wins, i maybe wrong we'll just have to wait and see.

Actually your post is infinitely more reasonable than the journo who wrote that piece of rubbish. You at least give reasons for your opinions and you can't ask for more than that.

Well, he must have had a rapid re-think cause I've just read it, and it now reads:

Mid Table:

Aston Villa, Hull City, Portsmouth, Fulham, Bolton, Stoke, Wolves, Spurs, Blackburn, West Ham - Villa have lost their midfield maestro, skipper and talisman all in one. Can they recover? I really don’t think so. Hull, Pompey and Blackburn should all maintain a respectable place in the league if they acquire players with a sharp eye for goal. I believe the three promoted teams will also struggle especially Burnley & Birmingham .

Relegation:

Birmingham, Burnley, Sunderland

Typical journo :closedeyes:

Scroll to the bottom of this editorial, leave your comments, this guy has to have about as much football knowledge as PI.

He has us relegated.

Rovers relegated.

I went on that website and it said Stoke, Bolton and Blackburn for relegation.

I replied and now it's changed to Birmingham, Burnley, Sunderland. :wacko:

I was going to post, that if you reply he does give an explanation for his thinking by reply as he did with the Stoke lads.

As is now obvious he made some sort of error, a couple of post from ourselves must have made him realize the boo boo.

Archived