BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Playstation 3

I was playing Little Big Planet last night - very enjoyable.

However, I am not feeling very well at the moment and I have spent all night waking up in cold sweats dreaming about the bloody game. Sackboy can be very scary... Is Lemsip Max Night and Day a hallucinogenic? Could be because I am also taking Covonia and hot toddies as wel... :wacko:

Also, anyone else getting sick of all the games needing updates when you run them? Home, LBP and Bio shock have all needed updating this week and I don't really have time to wait for these long winded updates...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finished Prince of Persia and it was very enjoyable indeed - if a little repetitive at times (it fits that you can be Altair from Assassins Creed if you change the clothes in the options menu)

Not that I will spoil anything but it had a strange ending for all of the effort put in again the same with Assassins Creed.

If its a disk then im sure I can find it for free. ;)

Does anyone know if when on games like Fifa etc you can play your own music, rather than their standard music??

If anyone wants a laugh. Argos are selling singstar with Microphones for £22.

• 1 month later...
Anyone playing Fallout 3 at the moment???

Pretty decent game so far though ive only had around 5 hours gameplay on it.

Some gruesome moments on it!!!

I've only just got out of the hatch and saved it there. Taking a little time to get used to my first rpg on the PS3 as recently been enjoying shooters such as Resistance, COD Modern Warfare and Bioshock. Looks promising though.

• 2 weeks later...
What does that say cocker? Sorry just cant go on gaming sites at work

We finally get Street Fighter HD on the store tomorrow for £12 - A day before 4 comes out.

Had they got their act together and put this up a couple of weeks ago (when the rest of the world already had it) I would have got it.

I have already spent £35 on a new Street Fighter pad and £30 on the new game.

Makes me sad to see this go to waste but I will stand my ground and so will many others.

They have to be joking - click

To late I am afraid Capcom/Sony. Street Fighter 4 is here on Friday and to release this the day before is just wrong :angry2:

Sony really need to pull their finger out when it comes to getting exclusives etc. I, along with many others, would have brought this if it had come out a few months ago (like it did on XBOX360) but now? Don't think so Sony!!!!!

Sony really need to pull their finger out when it comes to getting exclusives etc. I, along with many others, would have brought this if it had come out a few months ago (like it did on XBOX360) but now? Don't think so Sony!!!!!

It didn't have anything to do with a timed exclusive this time as it was in the US PS Store about a month ago. This time it was the fault of Sony Europe. Capcom came along with the same game that the rest of the planet had and sony europe said go away and try again - there are some tweaks you need to make because that isn't good enough to go on our store (which is surprising because of some of the rubbish that has gone on there in the past). I find it funny that no one else seems to have had a problem over the previous months playing it and that includes those people in Europe that have downloaded it already from the US Store.

Lets face it they couldn't give a dam about the Europe store. Little things from not having a demo tab in there to the bigger things of not being able to download a movie really get on my nerves.

Its been said before that there is meant to be a global certificate being pushed through which will end up meaning that all stores will be the same - I however am not holding my breath about this.

Can anyone tell I am not best pleased about this? Don't get me wrong I love my little electronic smile box to bits but I hate the fact that we in Europe are missing out on what others are getting for paying the same.

Playstation home seems to have been abit of a flop. Was meant to be the next big thing, no one seems bothered.

I went on it when it came out, spent half an hour waiting in a queue to play bowling and was asked if I want to pay for extra rooms etc. No thanks.

Oh there are plenty. Microsoft just paid an absolute fortune to get the rights for L&D.

Killzone 2, SOCOM, Metal Gear, LBP, GT5 etc etc are some of the big exclusives. There are loads but those bunch spring to mind as quality games.

EDIT: A quick Google gives PS3 122 exclusives, although some of them are weird Japanese ones I've not heard of.

360 has 161, but I suppose you do have to take into consideration that the 360 had a 12 month head start.

We're only just seeing the first Sub £10 PS3 games, and that has taken a hell of a long time, shows how far behind they were with releasing the PS3.

Archived