BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Playstation 3

Downloaded Worms from the PS store last night and me and my pal ended up playing for 2 hoiurs. It just goes to show you dont always need great graphics to have a good time.

I think it was about £7 - bargain.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Downloaded Worms from the PS store last night and me and my pal ended up playing for 2 hoiurs. It just goes to show you dont always need great graphics to have a good time.

I think it was about £7 - bargain.

You can get the original from eBay for a couple of quid.

• 3 weeks later...
There seems to of been a real lack of games lately. Im not into Alien type shooters so I think there has been a long wait for anything decent.

I cant afford all the games I want at the moment (that are due out)

Infamous

Virtua Tennis

Prototype

Batman

Fight Night

I decided to have a look in HOME again last night because I wanted to see what was going on in the EA Sports area. It all looks very nice but like most HOME rooms you start to get a bit bored - that was until I found the poker tables. 2 hours later I left them - its so easy to see how people could get addicted to it and spend all of their money. I didn't loose one game last night. The cards were just great and no one could touch me. I wandered back down stairs once I had finished playing and had a go on the go karts - not great but again I cant grumble at a free race.

After that I had a quick look at the Resident Evil and Far Cry rooms - absolutely nothing happening in either of them.

Has anybody been doing the Xi (ARG- alternate reality game I think they call it) I quite like it as there are some pretty testing games/tasks on it. Don't know what the end outcome is going to be but I just go on for a quick blast every now and again and have enjoyed it so far.

There is some graffiti on the wall next to the waterfall in home square, you do end up going 'underground' down the manhole cover as you progress through the game.

Cheers - I will check it out.

I dont know if this is a mistake but when I signed into the American store last night it had Rag Doll Kung Fu up - FOR FREE.

I downloaded it and have the full game now (think it was about £8 on the store and still is on the UK store)

Take a look and get it before they realise

Guest Kamy100

You have to create a american account, go to add new account. You will have to give a valid US postal address, best thing to do is google Pizza Hut New York and use one these addresses. It is a great source for getting demos as often stuff released there doesn't come to the European store till much later.

The game is called Rag Doll Kung Fu Up and it is a special offer that will run for a week.

Archived