BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Playstation 3

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to confirm about the iplayer/TV icon. You must run the firmware update and then restart the PS3. Once it comes back up the new icon will be on the XMB.

Get my PS3 Slim tommorow!

Anyone else had one?

If you pick up Unchartered/Killzone 2/Call of Duty 4 you wont be disappointed

Get my PS3 Slim tommorow!

Anyone else had one?

Mine arrived yesterday but I wasnt in so I am going to go and pick it up at dinner time today! Had my freebie game behind the door when I got home - Tiger Woods 10! Pleasently surprised it was such a new game as GAME sent me an e-mail saying that they are throwing in a free game from the back stock so I was expecting an old game they may have struggled to get rid of. Just need to swap the hard-drives, hopefully without any problems, and sell my old one to my brother.

Just to confirm about the iplayer/TV icon. You must run the firmware update and then restart the PS3. Once it comes back up the new icon will be on the XMB.

Ive already got a PS3, the 60GB. Just fancy the new one.

unless its a refurb... sadly you wont have it.

not a fan of KZ2, but uncharted and COD4 are great, would also throw oblivion the elder scrolls GOTY edition and ninja gaiden sigma (number 2 out in november) in there

unless its a refurb... sadly you wont have it.

not a fan of KZ2, but uncharted and COD4 are great, would also throw oblivion the elder scrolls GOTY edition and ninja gaiden sigma (number 2 out in november) in there

Mine inst a refurb and I have it (as do other people that I know)

A point about Gaiden 2. You know it has no blood effect on PS3?

No point with the new slim one - its ugly too I think.

Cant wait for Fifa 2010

Did the update last night & tried out the BBCi player.. Impressed with it & it worked without any problems!

I'd recommend Fallout 3 to anyone... Cracking game! If uve not bought it already its best to wait for the Game Of The Year edition which is being released soon. The DLC content should be available soon which i caint wait for!!!

Can I just say to all talking about their new shiny PS3's that my fat one thats doing a great job and wont be getting traded had a little make over last night.

My lad decided that it was hungry and he should feed it some chips into the disk slot would be the done thing. Greece all over the PS3 and I nearly cryed. Cleaned up ok though - thankfully.

Anyone know there are themes for your ps3?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijuTgUj8lSQ...feature=popular

I never knew about them. Are they standard or do you have to buy them?

Yeah iv had several. Some games have specific themed ones (like MGS). You can also get wallpapers and change the colours of menus etc.

Check the store tonight and there should be some in there. Some you will have to buy and some will be free (like the Themes now)

That Africa one in your link can be downloaded now from the Japanese store if you want it

Thats class - how do you download from the Jap store?

You add an account but put a Japanese address (make one up it doesn't need to be real)

I wouldn't bother though because most of the content is just weird. I do have an American one though because their store does seem to get better demo's (or rather sooner than we get them)

Just wait for our back grounds to be added to the store tonight is my advice.

theres also websites you can download themes from directly to your ps3. i find them to be better, some of the themes on the ps store are too bright and you struggle reading things (the TR:U for example) you can also use photos for the background and put music onto your ps3 (some games allow you to play this music when playing the game) (sadly EA never add this to the ps3, but burnout and wipeout do)

Archived