BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bloody Women!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Work like **** for six months, save all you can, get on a flight to Phuket, forget all the women here, it'll be worn out when you get back you'll be skint, had a bloody whale of a time and will only be thinking about how long to save up for my next trip. :D

/\ this. I'm off to Patteya for new year, every mans dream

We are NOT mental!! We just have a few irritable days because of our hormones, not our fault!! We'd get less irritated if certain men could satisfy us, rather than leaving us on our own. I was on offer for him tonight!! I'm off to bed with a nice Maeve Binchey (Yes, some of us can read haha) Night x

The fact that you've logged into his account to post on this thread shows who the "mental" one is ;)

Also, Dunnfc, I'm sorry mate but if you really need help in deciding between the stunner and the single mum with more baggage than Paris Hilton on holiday then maybe you should start thinking about catching the other bus!

Thing is though the stunner is a proper snob shed get on well with my family if you like but yeah i met her mam and she asks what i did i said a plasterer her mum says odear

Plus shes as much intntresting as watching paint dry, Plus she knows all about Emily so shes still a lil bit ###### :S

Nah going down to Emily's in a couple of weeks to spend the week with her, should be fun and amazing if the plates manage to stay in one piece...

Archived