BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bloody Women!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She ain't all that and a bag of potato chips, girlfriend. An evil doctor shouldn't talk too much about his feelings, you need to finalise your plans for worldwide domination.

Save your amorous attentions for someone who isn't a complete bunny-boiling, multi-ball partner-juggling, John Wayne-walking teen mum trollope.

In the meantime rent "Play Misty for Me" on Love Film, it will make you wish you had worn brown underpants.

She ain't all that and a bag of potato chips, girlfriend. An evil doctor shouldn't talk too much about his feelings, you need to finalise your plans for worldwide domination.

Save your amorous attentions for someone who isn't a complete bunny-boiling, multi-ball partner-juggling, John Wayne-walking teen mum trollope.

In the meantime rent "Play Misty for Me" on Love Film, it will make you wish you had worn brown underpants.

made me lol

Hmmmmmm, it`s a tricky one this. Very hard to decide.......

Have you any photos of her in less clothing? <_<

.....oh, & one of the other chick ;) (for comparison purposes only, ofcourse :unsure: )

I say get rid and steer clear. Good luck with the new lass. Will just add for future reference: For gf's look no further than Ewood Park. I have had several gfs (ALL asked out at Ewood) without a single bad break-up and am currently in my longest-term relationship (almost 2 years). The good news is that if they are at Ewood, you can have a footy convo with them. Footy is RIFE with corny chat-ups lol

Haha cheers all lads but i didnt go to her birhtday friday because her ex and babies dad was there and i just didnt want to meet them and toasted my mates off to uni...she knows thinks im a cheat and wont talk to me which is doing my head in tbh ah well we all move on...next please ;)

Will just add for future reference: For gf's look no further than Ewood Park. I have had several gfs (ALL asked out at Ewood) without a single bad break-up and am currently in my longesthttp://www.brfcs.co.uk/mb/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif-term relationship (almost 2 years). The good news is that if they are at Ewood, you can have a footy convo with them. Footy is RIFE with corny chat-ups

Seconded :lol:

Footy chat works a treat with Scandanavian birds. I don't know why but they all know everything there is to know about footie! Plus their damn hot.

My mates used to take the p*** at my tactics whilst travelling, but they weren't laughing by the end of the night!

Good man!! lol

Archived