BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Harry Redknapp

Could you elaborate? I haven't heard anything relating to Redknapp and Pompey.

Using Newcastle's interest to blackmail them into giving him loads of money to sign players they could not afford. Sure, it's not illegal, I just think he's snide. Of course, the board are even more responsible for allowing him to do it.

Redknapp, Storey and now Dr Abu Dhabi. Portsmouth have had it bad haven't they?!

iv heard from a few spurs fans (regular season ticket holders) that hes being offfered the chance to resign or if he chooses not to be sacked by the board..

got to love spurs always shoot themselves in the face when things look up for them.

This of course happened with Benitez not too long ago. I really hope it's true - but can't see it. I'd suggest the 11/4 on Paul Hart to be the next one to go on Skybet is now an excellent price.

Saying Pompey are playing Wolves away this weekend, he could well be potted come Saturday teatime. It's well worth a punt.

Archived