BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Martin Olsson

• Backroom

It all makes sense now one of them drank 8 pints of milk a day the other one didn't like milk.

I'm going to ask my mum why her poor nutrion diet for me made me so short.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Because I figured it would be funny (as CLEARLY not true). Like when the beeb reported spaghetti plants? Obv, I just looked a twoddle. No change there eh?

Wait so now it was a joke? A minute ago you said it was a mistake

Make your mind up kid :P

Self flagellation is not necessary.

Don't degrade yourself for others.

'If you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at?' imo. People laugh at me all my life for my being deaf. I just go along with it and try to block it out when it turns to insults.

This thread's about M.Olsson anyway, not M.Ellison! More praise for Olsson!

'If you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at?' imo. People laugh at me all my life for my being deaf. I just go along with it and try to block it out when it turns to insults.

Roger that.

This thread's about M.Olsson anyway, not M.Ellison! More praise for Olsson!

Olsson is a hero.

I haven't seen any highlights but I would like to see the highlight of his goal. I was somewhat surprised to see him where he was in the box but his take was pure quality. He really does look like a totally different player than the one who got skinned and sent off at Spuds last season...

He's certainly made that place his which can only be good for all concerned as Pedersen has more incentive to impress when given the chance

We saw how good Olsson was in the Fulham game imo. What shocked me was how Pedersen linked up with him from the centre so well! Some beautiful passing going on there! We can sell benni and play Pedersen in that similar kind of role? just without the chance of Showboat cock-ups.

I haven't seen any highlights but I would like to see the highlight of his goal. I was somewhat surprised to see him where he was in the box but his take was pure quality. He really does look like a totally different player than the one who got skinned and sent off at Spuds last season...

Couldn’t believe he was there for the header that set up Kalanics second goal either. He seems to get around more than a dingles sister.

Ok firstly Mellison you don't have to say sorry.

At the end of the day genetics govern how long your bones can grow maximally, Peak bone growth. However diet and some other factors can effect whether you fulfil that potential. Studies have been done that have shown the group taking milk has grown more than the control group. However they are just fulfilling their potential and it must be consumed a lot to have major benefits (there only has to be a 5% difference in the rates of growth). But all this must be done during the formative years when you are growing quickest, so within the first few years of life, but you will only reach your potential.

If you want to grow past that potential you can, which is what I was alluding too. IGF-1 will do it during puberty, HGH as well which can all be bought as body building supplements for adults, steroids as well should help you up the wall a bit more. The only way to get these through diet (so what you eat everyday) would involve eating growing human kids for best effect. In prepubescent kids, well take supplements at your own risk, could have some serious consequences such as bones not growing in balance. You could have an operation they can extend the femur and the fibia and tibia, again I don't advise it as you'll probably spend a lot of time over the next year or so falling over as your muscles and the rest of your adapt to the extra inches.

Anyway thanks for the research task mellison.

A paper for you to read Mellison

If you want to grow past that potential you can, which is what I was alluding too. IGF-1 will do it during puberty, HGH as well which can all be bought as body building supplements for adults, steroids as well should help you up the wall a bit more.

Ack...controversial hormones those, in the medicinal form that is.

Ack...controversial hormones those, in the medicinal form that is.

For it to have the effect you want though you'd need to take them during puberty, I despair if kids of that age can A get them & B use them.

As with many aspects of our society today, people are to lazy to learn how to do it properly and everyone wants what they perceive to be the "easy route" or "quick route". Nice and cheap and easily available if you've got half a brain.

Funniest thing of all is they don't actually achieve the real goal they just give you mass. The muscles themselves get weaker and whilst yes it goes on quickly (mass), it also comes off that way. Add in the trend of using a post pregnancy tablet for a couple of weeks afterwards to supposedly keep the mass for longer, I wonder whats next?

But there's one potential side effect that just isn't worth it, the shrinking of the male brain. Christ (extreme) but you might end up like that chap in fightclub (some might actually like that though).

Anyway, cracking overhead young man.

Archived