BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Birmingham Preview

• Backroom

We've been letting Birmingham back into the match and their equaliser is probably deserved, not sure it was a freekick though.

We need to step it up a gear if we want to get something out of this match.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know it worked last match but that was Chelsea and we had to set up cautiously; there's no way that Roberts should be up front alone against a team outside the top 4.

I'd still argue that he should never be played as the striker in a 4-5-1 as he's not got the attributes we need there. I think he's even admitted that himself before.

Seems as though we still have the huge problem of where goals are going to come from.

Clatteremberg missed a penalty but gave Rovers a corner having seen Carr put the ball out deliberately with his arm for a corner.

Great stuff from Hart backing up Shilton's argument that he should be in the England squad- went walkabout for Dunny's second and was at faault fr the first as well.

Hart may not be that great but Green let in three against Wolves last night and James has let in four tonight, including a shocker first one.

That's why I don't agree with people who say "Robinson is not England quality". Heck, he would be starting if it was up to me.

Archived