BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Birmingham Preview

Cant see many changes for this - perhaps Emerton in for Dunn. Also have a feeling Roberts will start :wacko:

Not arsed on who plays though really-our squad is much of a muchness and I expect us to win in a low scoring game.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cant see many changes for this - perhaps Emerton in for Dunn. Also have a feeling Roberts will start :wacko:

To be fair to Roberts, he's done an excellent job when coming on late in the game. He's far stronger than Kalanic and causes the opposition defenders physical problems just as they are tiring. Having said that, I don't want to see JR starting games.

• Backroom

--------------------Kalinic

--------------------Hoilett

-Diouf---Pedersen----Andrews--Emerton

Olsson----Jones---------Samba---Salgado

--------------------Brown

I'd agree with this, dunny should be nowhere near the team IMO he was appaling on Sunday (watch him play a blinder now)

shame basturk isn't fit time is running out for him

would rather be at ewood than working nights in the rat infested dump aka bolton town centre....(hughsey you work for bolton council? DO THEY NOT EMPLOY RAT KILLERS? FROM THE KFC ON DEANE RD ALL THRU THE TOWN ITS AWASH WITH RATS AND I MEAN SOME ARE AS BIG AS DOGS...ITS AWFUL)

On topic think it will be a snore draw.

I think tonight is the night 4 a big performance from Niko - He will score first and remind us again what he capable of? With a god preseason behind him he can become a real force... Also beleive MGP will have a good performance and Samba.

Still see a 1-1 draw though I dont want us to really push for this and get any unecassary injuries for scum game on sunday im sue we'd all rather win there and draw here. before the chelsea game would have acepted 2 point off brum and them so still be happy - Will still be cheering on theboys tonight tho and i have put them in my accumulator for sum reason with Villa, Spurs, Chelsea, Leicster, Real and Barca :) Over £300 when it wins hahaha I wish...

NIKO NIKO NIKO NIKO NIKO NIKO

--------------------Kalinic

--------------------Hoilett

-Diouf---Pedersen----Andrews--Emerton

Olsson----Jones---------Samba---Salgado

--------------------Brown

I'd agree with this, dunny should be nowhere near the team IMO he was appaling on Sunday (watch him play a blinder now)

shame basturk isn't fit time is running out for him

Also agree but I'd switch it round a bit...

................ Brown

Salgado Jones Samba Olsson

......... Emerton Andrews

... Hoilett . Pedersen . Diouf

................ Kalinic

Think this may be a full team. He has been going on about getting higher in the table for more money, and said a win tonight would make us safe.

Agree this should be a full team. 3 points would probably make us safe. That would be no small achievement in itself and then we could go on to see where we could end up.

• Backroom

A win would be massive really, it would be great to be safe with quite a few games to play.

Out of interest why do our evening games always seem to be at 8 whilst others are 7:45?

Same 11 as Sunday.

Hmmm, kind of hoped we would be a bit more positive tonight - Birmingham are doing well but are no Chelsea. With that side, another draw is the best we can hope for I think. Shame as this is a game we should be looking to go all out for a win in.

Incidentally, I would say that Brum are worse than us man-for-man, yet have played 2 up front in the majority of games and are comfortably above us. Is that because their manager is better than ours, or purely because they play much less negatively?

For definate or just a prediction?

From the BBC:

1920: TEAMS Blackburn v Birmingham

Blackburn: Brown, Salgado, Samba, Jones, Olsson, Nzonzi, Andrews, Pedersen, Dunn, Diouf, Kalinic. Subs: Bunn, Nelsen, Emerton, Roberts, Hoilett, Di Santo, Chimbonda.

Brum will be no pushovers tonight - will be won by strikers taking their chances I think.

Archived