BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Vuvuzela'S At Ewood Park

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vuvuzela welcome at Ewood?

Maybe it would be good to get a poll going for this thread.

So the question is:

Should the Vuvuzela be allowed at home games next season?

Have you noticed in the title to this thread you got a big daft capital S after the apostrophe ? Now look at ny Where's Smithy thread title in ICBINF hhmmmmmm

After today's little episode I am sure we are all going to want to be reminded of the World Cup in mid-August... not!

One positive outcome of England's humiliation in South Africa perhaps, nobody will want to hear any vuvuzelas to help them relive Germany's four "special" gift-wrapped goals.

After today's little episode I am sure we are all going to want to be reminded of the World Cup in mid-August... not!

One positive outcome of England's humiliation in South Africa perhaps, nobody will want to hear any vuvuzelas to help them relive Germany's four "special" gift-wrapped goals.

Spot on. I was just going to post the same gunner. Best advice for anyone blowing one of those would be to smear it thickly with vaseline first. :D

Was at Heathrow T5 yesterday when a Jo'burg flight had just disgorged. The good news is there wasn't a vuvuzela in sight. They were mostly football fans in their 40s and 50s.

:rover: very few young uns here phil,a lot seemed very scared,had to walk one lad to steers so he could get a burger,at 2 in the afternoon :wacko::brfcsmilie:

Archived