BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nfl 2010-2011

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Odd one, but clearly didn't want to end up in Carolina and wasn't willing to do a Manning. He could have manufactured a trade though and I don't know what he has to gain by staying in Stanford...must mean that Harbaugh is staying as well.

Interesting to see how the playoffs go this week. I bet on the Ravens to win the superbowl when they had their dip in form (tried to take advantage of the odds) and I'm not feeling very good going into the post-season. Think they'll win this weekend, but that might be it for them. Really looking to seeing how the Colts and Eagles do though.

That's true, but I lived in Palo Alto and grew up there while my Dad was there and can say that it is not exactly a football town. They like their team and this year has been a great success for them, but I wouldn't bet on them repeating it, even with Luck.

Looking forward to the game against the Eagles. The Pack has arguably the best defense in the NFC right now and when Rodgers and the offense clicks he can shred pretty much any defense. The Eagles are at home though and Vick with the form he has been this season he can destroy teams.

My gut feeling is that we will win the game, though it could be close.

If there's no NFL season next year then Luck might come out looking like a genius. He’ll at least have a degree from the college he loves and another year of football behind him. Carolina should still get a great player at #1; Da'Quan Bowers, Patrick Peterson or Nick Fairley would improve them immensely. They can still pick up a better QB than Clausen in the second round.

Also, watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2l1HG3KrNBk

Colts out as well now. Special teams blew it for them, not to mention a ridiculous call on 3rd down (although the Jets went one better on that front)

My Sky+ stopped recording just as the ball was snapped by the Jets for that FG attempt. Really annoying. Wouldve enjoyed the look on Peyton Mannings face.

Very professional performance by the Packers so far.

Feel sorry for Manning. I know that he had that 3 or 4 game stretch where he threw a lot of interceptions, but it is really quite miraculous that they ended up with such a good record given the number of injuries that they had and their problems on defense. He had a fantastic season and it will be completely overshadowed by Brady.

Superb game so far. Hope the Ravens can pull themselves together, no offense HR.

None taken mate. Personally, I hope we keep on pulling them apart.

Bye the way. That Manningface link is hialrious. I was denied seeing his face as the Jets won last week as my Sky+ decided to stop recording the game just as the snap for that FG went into the air. Few choice words exited my mouth at that point.

Archived