BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nfl 2010-2011

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jets were shutout by the Packers 9-0.

Game was dominated by the defense on both sides, both sided offensively were pretty poor tonight. Really impressed with the Pack D considering how banged up we are and how poor we have been especially defending against the run in recent games. Dom Capers sure earned his pay packet tonight.

Howard Green on his debut facing the club that cut him last week had a great game. Peprah had a great game as well. The pass rush was pretty quiet but Thor made a vital sack in the fourth near the end of the game. Special teams a lot better Masthay with some great punts.

Offensively we just aren't firing, Rodgers doesn't look in sync with the receivers and we are missing Finley really badly. Rodgers looks a shadow of the player he was last season. I think having no running game is putting serious pressure on the offense.

The Packers are now 5-3 and the Cowgirls are next. If we can win that and go into the bye week giving players some rest and time for some key players to come back we should be in a pretty strong position.

just got home ,what a good beer fuelled weekend its been apart from the score ,was good to american (fulham???) and his better half. Wished i hadnt gone to the fans rally ,what BS that was .I know it was home game for the niners but sky advertised floyd little and god elway. There wasnt ONE bronco related person or reference all day and at £4 a pint i was a bit miffed.

• 2 weeks later...

I stayed up late to watch the Giants blow it at Philadelphia (Avant's dropped TD notwithstanding). What a waste of time. Turnovers, penalties and allowing a huge TD on 4th and 1; really, really shoddy stuff.

At least you're playing for something. My Panthers are stuck with a lame duck coach that couldn't game plan himself out of a wet paper bag.

You'd do well to get anything higher than the 4th pick, Abs, as the Panthers are the worst team in the league by a mile, the Bengals have given up and the Lions and Bills each have one win less than Denver.

Still, some good defensive ends coming in the next draft for whoever your new coach will be.

Highlight of week 12, other than Dwayne Bowe and Jamaal Charles being incredible:

:angry2: cant believe that mcdickhead would punt on 4th and 4 with only 3mins left when we need a TD.... :angry2:

well i think its CHUCKY TIME, he is on record as saying he now hates the fade and the word is that hes holding out of a college job for the broncos.

Archived