BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nfl 2010-2011

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ours came yesterday. Not far away now, although I don't think my 49ers fan mate is looking forward to it as much as he was at the start of the season after the awful start.

I got an email to say mine are still being printed - be here eventually.

Anyone off to the fanzone

Yea, the tailgate bit was pretty cool last year. They've moved it to a bigger location this year, so should be good. Get a chance to see the trophys/rings etc.

Last year was the first time I'd seen sport in 3D in the NFL tent, so old-school now that!

I'm going to be in New York for two weeks in November. I want to try to get out to the New Meadowlands for the Cowboys game on the 14th. Does anyone have any advice on getting tickets from scalpers? I've been looking at ticket prices online but they are (understandably perhaps) very pricey. What's the deal with tailgate parties generally (not necessarily at New Meadowlands)? Are games shown on a big screen at these tailgate parties? Apologies if these questions are stupid, I simply have no idea.

Cheers. :)

Tailgating at the Meadowlands definitely won't help you see the game. Unless there's an official tailgate party, it's basically nothing more than a huge amount of people getting to the game four hours early and sitting around their parked cars, barbecuing, drinking, and playing games before they go in. As cool an experience as it can be, it's only really worth the effort to tailgate if both a) you're going to the game and B) you have at least three other people with you.

No idea about scalpers, to be honest. I'd ask that question on an excellent NYG community I've visited a few times, Big Blue View.

My personal recommendation is to blow 300 quid of your savings for two tickets on StubHub or TicketExchange, as it will be a once in a lifetime awesome experience. If not, though, I'd watch the game in Manhattan at any sports bar. Ones I've been to: 123 Burger Shot Beer(sells $1 burgers, $2 shots and $3 beers, has in-game beer pong matches, is incredible), Third and Long or the Overlook

matt Ive used stub hub 3 times in the past ,2 for bronco tickets 1 in denver and 1 in az and i also used them for the diamondbacks. there a glorified tout but they have never let me down....if you add $20 on the price of face value you wont be far off.

Hands up who benched McFadden..... Just me then! He basically outscored my whole team to this point!

49ers v Broncos, could be an interesting game!

I did as well, didn't expect him to get anywhere near that many carries.

Great to watch the 49ers collapse yet again...

Horrible season.

Stupid turnovers aside, the Giants put together a fantastic effort in Dallas last night. They recovered heartily from a dreadful opening quarter and simply tore into the Cowboys. The last couple of minutes were a bit edgier than they needed to be (Bradshaw's fumbling continues to be a blotch on his otherwise excellent play). Oh and they also did us all a favour and dropped that slippery tit Romo for the season. :tu:

Who has directions to the green man from wembley park tube station.

The Green Man is good, went there before Swindon's play off final in May. You take a left turn and go up a big hill. That's all I can remember.

I remember it being a ways from the Tube, but a good place. Went there before the England/US friendly a few years back. Facing the stadium from the tube station, I remember it being on the right hand side, up a street and slightly past the stadium.

We should get a board meetup going, as I know several of us will be there. PM me if you're going and we can exchange mobile numbers. Also, anyone going to the thing in Trafalger on Saturday?

sat...im off to ttraqfalgur square and the fanzone with my nephew.....evening im meeting a few off the bronco website i use,7pm brewmaster opp leicester sq tube staion..

sun ...green man ...like american says anyone up for any txt me ..(pm me)

Archived