BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nfl 2010-2011

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad the Packers are coming through strong. It has nothing to do with them being my pick at the start of the season and being due £50 if they win it ;)

Rodgers is on fire and has 4 or 5 legitimate WR targets, never mind 2 good running backs.

Packers v Patriots Superbowl.

I can only see the Steelers winning it now. Fantastic team.

I would expect them to be favourites as they have been there and done it before.

The key for me is looking into how Brady destroyed them. Brady kept spreading the ball around and made it vrery difficult for the Steelers defence. With Rodgers and the WR Corps,(one of the very best in the league) we have we could implement a similar gameplan.

I would expect them to be favourites as they have been there and done it before.

The key for me is looking into how Brady destroyed them. Brady kept spreading the ball around and made it vrery difficult for the Steelers defence. With Rodgers and the WR Corps,(one of the very best in the league) we have we could implement a similar gameplan.

With Brady beating us its always the short to midrange dump off passes that destroy us. If you can call your gameplan like that you will win.

It may well come down to the Steelers weakened offensive line. The Packers were my pre-season pick and I bet on them again when they were struggling a few games into the season when the injuries were piling up for them, so I would be quite happy if they won, but I think that the Steelers will cause them a lot of problems.

Steelers 24-17 Packers

...from a betting standpoint:

The over/under for this game is 44.5. Can anyone really see there being more than 44 points?

Archived