BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nfl 2010-2011

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and hopefully the Bills? oh, no wait, we just hired incompetent Gailey.... nevermind.

Also, anyone in the Fantasy league Eddie arranged. Now is the time to wheel and deal for keepers for next year. trade trade trade! pepper me with offers, I'm willing to give up talent for next year in return for a chance to win this season.

The Giants / Vikings game today has been moved to Monday since the Giants couldn't make it to Minnesota due to snowstorms closing MSP airport.

Oh, and it won't be played at the Metrodome, because the roof collapsed today.

zp1t.jpg

Edit: Not to wish harm on anyone, but can you imagine all that snow falling on Favre mid-game?

(Please don't use that word again) sake Rovers lose and now Rodgers is out of the Packers game with a concussion in what really is a must win game (to keep pressure on the Bears in the NFC North and the playoff race) against Detroit.

Sorry it's my fault, I put him in for Vick in my fantasy team.

Yeah I saw the roof thing earlier, love the time lapse footage and the sound is just eerie!

The Giants p!ssed their season up the wall today. An absolute and utter disgrace. Heads must roll, most notably Coughlin's.

I was just watching in utter disbelief. That was criminal.

The Manningham fumble.

Not being ready for the onside kick, you should always be ready.

Allowing Vick 2 massive runs on third and longs. Not to mention the TD run.

Not running the clock on the first play and then using the timeouts if we got it down the pitch at the end. Followed by the god awful punt with nobody on him when he muffed it and then all stopping and allowing the cocky (can't say what I think) Jackson to score at the end.

I reckon we make the playoffs but there is hardly any point the amount of turnovers we give away.

Criminal is just the word. New York was running essentially the same defensive play over and over. The Eagles line was soaking up the blitz, allowing Vick to exploit the enormous room that the attacking defenders were leaving behind them.

The turnovers are almost obligatory now. The sloppiness that the team has been exhibiting all year is what is most alarming. Coughlin can scowl, curse and look bemused all he wants but in the end it's his responsibility to ensure that a championship-calibre team doesn't defeat itself. That is exactly what the Giants have done in both games against the Eagles this season. Pure, shoddy carelessness and inherent inability to close out the game when it really matters will continue to cost the Giants even if they somehow make the play-offs.

I'm really very annoyed at the moment and I'm quite resolved not to watch another regular season game.

Archived