BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Raoul Moat

• Backroom

Sky news is covering the Stand-off ongoing with Moat now.

Bizarelly Gazza has turned up claiming to be his mate and wanting to talk to him. Sky just played a bit of an interview with him and he appeared to be off his face on something and apparently that was the most coherent part of it!

They say it could take a few more hours even though there are no hostages

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mark and I have been watching it for a while. Not much is happening, so they're filling in time talking to idiots.

But I think it is going to be a while yet until anything happens.

Gazza was completely off his face when he gave that interview.

Guest Kamy100

A reliable source has told me that Man City have made a £45 million bid for Moat, they don't know who he is but have heard that there are a lot of people after him.

A reliable source has told me that Man City have made a £45 million bid for Moat, they don't know who he is but have heard that there are a lot of people after him.

Sickipedia about a day ago!!

Boring now - either waste him or just let him do it himself....how much police money must he be wasting per hour!!

Not sure what he's trying to achieve now. He's got no where to go, any movement of the gun towards anyone means he'll be shot dead. It seems to me that he would have killed himself by now if he was going to do it. He might as well just give up and then do the time in prison. In America they probably would have shot him dead by now.

• Backroom

They need to send in Spuggie from Byker Grove

Another note on Gazza, earlier he said he drove up with a fishing rod, lager, a mobile phone and some food for him but he's clearly ######.

Whats the odds on Gazza being arrested before this is resolved?

• Backroom

Reacting with shock to the news Gascoigne was in Rothbury, his agent Kenny Shepherd said: "He's doing what? I am sitting having an evening meal in Majorca. I'm speechless."

Archived