SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Raoul Moat

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

She's from BURNLEY:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1295141/I-set-Moat-Facebook-tributes-The-single-mother-twisted-online-shrine.html?ITO=1490

(check the caption under the delightful photo of the gutter snipe.)

She's as scummy as they come but why do the daily mail feel the need to tell us her house is only worth £64000, does this have any relevance?

She's as scummy as they come but why do the daily mail feel the need to tell us her house is only worth £64000, does this have any relevance?

I suppose it does if you want to make a cheeky offer on it. Decent DSS rental and all that.

Oh very good jim..... and very funny too. :rolleyes: Obviously you were right up there at the front of the queue when they handed out comedy talent.

I'm not trying to be funny. I genuinely feel sorry for your legs, along with all other innocent victims of the Tory cuts.Unfortunately you have only yourself to blame for the plight of your legs. If you had not voted Tory in the May election your legs would still be in their fully extended pomp like they were under Labour. Now your shortened legs have condemned you to possibly 5 years of midget-dom until Labour return to power and your legs can receive government grants so they can be restored to their former glory. In the meantime you could always volunteer for this sport. It's very popular in HMG Australia I believe.

http://www.minbu.con...co.uk/dwarf.htm

:lol:

I'm not trying to be funny. I genuinely feel sorry for your legs, along with all other innocent victims of the Tory cuts.Unfortunately you have only yourself to blame for the plight of your legs. If you had not voted Tory in the May election your legs would still be in their fully extended pomp like they were under Labour. Now your shortened legs have condemned you to possibly 5 years of midget-dom until Labour return to power and your legs can receive government grants so they can be restored to their former glory. In the meantime you could always volunteer for this sport. It's very popular in HMG Australia I believe.

Leave it now Jim. He is totally owned by Billy Castell. Just put him on ignore.

Juvenile humour. Grow up.

Leave it now Jim. He is totally owned by Billy Castell. Just put him on ignore.

Billy the Facebook warrior? Yeah right! :lol:

Al .... best keep me on ignore. You are out of your depth laddie. :P

Must say I think the poisoned dwarf looks rather fit.

Charlene Tilton, 1980s Dallas star, dubbed the Poisoned Dwarf by "JR" Larry Hagman I believe.

Pretty girl but now in the boiler class. Amazing that such a lass should have something in common with theno.

The Poison Carrot is newsreader Nicholas Witchell, so named by his BBC colleagues because he's a particularly odious character (allegedly).

As I have only been on the board a couple of years I enjoy Theno's posts, even though they are quite close to the bone and posted in a very arrogant manor it all adds to the spice of a debate ( for which messageboards are for )

In all fairness the more I read of this thread the more it looks like facebook, why not keep personal arguments to pm's or face to face.

Charlene Tilton, 1980s Dallas star, dubbed the Poisoned Dwarf by "JR" Larry Hagman I believe.

Pretty girl but now in the boiler class. Amazing that such a lass should have something in common with theno.

The Poison Carrot is newsreader Nicholas Witchell, so named by his BBC colleagues because he's a particularly odious character (allegedly).

Jim... my physical traits whatever they are are simply the result of genetics of which I have no influence. Whatever I am I cannot alter.

Attitudes today are so skewed these days that all physical traits no matter how cruel can be used as a mickey take except... and this is completely illogical of course... skin colour. You posted a link to dwarf throwing but would you still be trying to take the p1ss in such a cruel and personal manner if I was black?

I know one thing for certain sure, you wouldn't be doing it on here.

The pair of them are a right pain in the @rse with plenty of previous for ruining debate and banter with needless personal abuse and deleberately inflamatory rantings. Hopefully they have been taught a bit of humility although it is surprising that men of their vintage have to be taught anything.

As for Moat, the sooner he is tomorrow's chip paper the better.

Gord and Jim went up the hill

To fetch a pail of water.

Gord fell down and broke his legs

And Bill was reduced to laughter.............

Up Gord got and home did limp

As fast as he could caper;

And went to bed to mend his legs

With vinegar and brown paper.............

Jim came in and he did grin

To see Gord's legs in plaster;

The Mods unvexed did nothing next

And laughed at Gord's disaster............

Now Bill did laugh and so did Jim

But his hubris did soon abate;

When Gord did say that Jim was gay

And shagged him in the face...................

Rum do this. No one appears to bother about me being outed yet Jim's real name is protected on here like a state secret.

Twas ever thus mate, but if you dish it out ;)

One consolation, if this is an example of 'Jim Comedy' then none of us have anything to worry about :lol:

Archived