BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Carling Cup

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get yourself some Arab and Chinese satellite channels and you can see just about anything, although like me you'd need radio rovers as well so that you don't have to listen to incomprehensible babble.

It's a decent game, but you aren't missing out on much.

Playing some nice, passing football. Begs the question: the players can obviously do it, even the second string, so why do we play hoofball a lot of the time in league games?

Because we're good enough to do it against fizzy pop sides, but we'd get routed by reasonably competent or better prem sides? perhaps?

Get yourself some Arab and Chinese satellite channels and you can see just about anything, although like me you'd need radio rovers as well so that you don't have to listen to incomprehensible babble.

It's a decent game, but you aren't missing out on much.

How does the postman deliver your mail?,;) the box is full.

Because we're good enough to do it against fizzy pop sides, but we'd get routed by reasonably competent or better prem sides? perhaps?

Would be nice to see us at least try!

I think it's the league tbh - there's so much pressure to remain in it that teams are inherently negative and play for draws. Add to that BFS is pretty negative in his outlook and I can see why we resort to the hoof.

Having said that, since we scored we've pretty much sat back and hoofed it! ;)

Archived