BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Your Top 5 TV Tossers

Ricky Gervais. Complete sell-out.

Johnny Vegas - most annoying voice I've ever heard.

Agreed on Gervais - most unfunny man on the planet but leave Johnny Vegas alone. He is brilliant in Benidorm.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The guy whose voice you hear whenever a ''supercool'' (overrated) band/artist is advertising their album on TV breaks.

zane-lowe.jpg

If you've ever seen MTV's Gonzo then you'll know how much of a brown-nosing arse he is.

Currently annoying us with the DJ Hero advert at the moment and the song on that advert makes me feel nauseous also...

Omid-Djalili6.jpg

Omid Djalili is starting to get on my wick too now, it's like, we know you are half Iranian, get over it!

• Backroom

I used to like Steven K Amos until he came out. Now that's not how it sounds it's just since he came out as gay his entire act is about being black and gay.

Similar to that Shappi woman whose entire act is about being an Iranian woman, have some diversity in your routine people.

I used to like Steven K Amos until he came out. Now that's not how it sounds it's just since he came out as gay his entire act is about being black and gay.

Similar to that Shappi woman whose entire act is about being an Iranian woman, have some diversity in your routine people.

Couldn't care less whether he's black or gay, he's about as funny as cot death.

• Backroom

He used to have some good stuff I thought but like I said now he has degenerated to only talking about being black (along with exagerated Nigerian accent) or gay.

He obviously saw a chance and took it albeit at the expense of the quality of his material

Archived