BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window Part 5

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah that will be because they are so shy and don't want anyone knowing their business.....na! If they had serious money the whole world would know about it as they can't keep their mouths shut for more than 5 minutes.

Anyway, back on to transfer talk please guys. Anymore off topic chat will be removed.

Would that include your comment above?!!!!!!!

Chelsea are in for Torres...and I think it will happen. What it all means is anybody's guess. Like where Drogba fits into this. And how Liverpool spend the dough.

Sounds like Roman has got a taste for battle again which is not a bad thing.

Dorrans is just garbo.

Who are Liverpool going to get to replace him though, do you reckon Suarez will be back on? Surely N'Gog isn't good enough to take them to the end of the season.

What does "training compensation" really mean? It might be late, but I didn't really get it :

"Barcelona B forward Ruben Rochina (19) could join Blackburn for only a training compensation, with a buy-back option included."

That Barcelona see the Blackburn thing as a training for the player.. And if they want they buy him back when he is good enough.. Right? That was what I thought

Chelsea are in for Torres...and I think it will happen. What it all means is anybody's guess. Like where Drogba fits into this. And how Liverpool spend the dough.

Sounds like Roman has got a taste for battle again which is not a bad thing.

Dorrans is just garbo.

Did I read somewhere that Drogba is set for Real Madrid?

That Barcelona see the Blackburn thing as a training for the player.. And if they want they buy him back when he is good enough.. Right? That was what I thought

I didn't read it like that - the 'training cost' refers to Rovers paying compensation for the time the lad has been trained by Barca.

If there's a buy-back clause, that's a different thing altogether.

I didn't read it like that - the 'training cost' refers to Rovers paying compensation for the time the lad has been trained by Barca.

If there's a buy-back clause, that's a different thing altogether.

Hm... Training cost? Where you got that from? Maybe you've right.. We'll see..

Real Madrid uses the buy back option often.

They did it when Benfica bought Rodrigo, that is currently playing for Bolton on loan.

The buy back option is double from what they received for him, if I'm not mistaken.

It seems Barça want to do the same.

Formica is a 3 year deal according to that fella on twitter (waltersafarian)...permanent deal.

So £3m for the fee + 3 year contract at at least £20k a week....so thats over £3m in wages say + signing on fee & agent fees.....£5m is the budget though! :rolleyes:

Formica twitter updates seemingly all say the same thing, just hope he can get his contract sorted.

Just 1 point on your maths. You don't pay the 3 years wages up front so it would only be £500k this season as we are halfway through.

Nicko you really think Torres will go? I don't think he is that happy there anymore but it would be a massive decision that the fans may not like.

Real Madrid uses the buy back option often.

They did it when Benfica bought Rodrigo, that is currently playing for Bolton on loan.

The buy back option is double from what they received for him, if I'm not mistaken.

It seems Barça want to do the same.

I'd like more than double the little fee we'll be offering.

Archived