BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan Vs Blackburn Rovers

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

robbo came out a loooooong way for that second goal, if he had hit the striker when he slid he would have walked, so easy for striker to clip it past and hope he got taken out, if he didnt he had a clear attempt at goal which is what happened :s

Robbo would have been better to stay on his line and hope samba could have recovered more

• Backroom

Feeling really depressed now a lot of the bottom teams are losing today a win or even a draw would have been really good and we throw it all away.

I know it's premature but they will just shove everyone back now and we wont be able to break them down, they'll catch us on the break at the end I'm betting N'Zogbia wraps it up late on

I hate football

hilariously rovers radio saying we are looking tired due to the large amounts of mud and how heavy it is...

is it lighter if you wear a wigan shirt then cos currently there just running around us, we keep trying nice on the floor football which just isnt finding its target

Archived