BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan Vs Blackburn Rovers

Guest linganzi

ive been critical of dunn, but i could see him being effective from the bench rather than start if something is required

is it emerton in the middle or mgp ?

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ive been critical of dunn, but i could see him being effective from the bench rather than start if something is required

is it emerton in the middle or mgp ?

Don't think we'll know till they kick off. My money's on a diamond with Emerton and MGP on the left and right and Hoillet at the point.

Kalinic must have picked up an illness or a knock.

Guest linganzi

Don't think we'll know till they kick off. My money's on a diamond with Emerton and MGP on the left and right and Hoillet at the point.

Kalinic must have picked up an illness or a knock.

that would be alright

Kalinic has to be injured or ill, only reason why he must not be in the squad. Looking forward to Roberts scoring a hat-trick and Benjani scoring a brace. Pedersen to dominate the midfield with Xavi like passing ability.

5-0 Rovers.

:lol:

Kalinic has to be injured or ill, only reason why he must not be in the squad. Looking forward to Roberts scoring a hat-trick and Benjani scoring a brace. Pedersen to dominate the midfield with Xavi like passing ability.

5-0 Rovers.

Love the Claymaker avatar RVR, didn't realise I had a fellow Pack fan on the boards. Have taken Monday off to stay up and watch it tomorrow night.

Love the Claymaker avatar RVR, didn't realise I had a fellow Pack fan on the boards. Have taken Monday off to stay up and watch it tomorrow night.

Same here. Hoping the Pack can bring the Lombardi trophy back to where it belongs!

Go Pack Go!

Back on topic Wigan really need a win, will Rovers help a struggling side like we have done in the past?

really enjoying watching the match - we are pushing them hard. benjani looking alright. hoilett on fire! olsson also making some runs. emerton showing some spark in his role.

looking susceptible to the break for sure though.

keep it up!

Archived