BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan Vs Blackburn Rovers

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I mentioned earlier it should be a 3 pointer no real strength in the Wigan squad and Rovers are starting to become a real force both home and away!

I know this is slightly off topic but next year I want to go to every away and cup game, I know the aqueduct used to run coaches to most away games but since I moved to Barlick I dont get chance to get down much. Does anyone know any pubs or anything that go to every game?

Ha, as if there is someone else from Barlick who goes to Blackburn games! You going to the Newcastle game...Im driving there!!

Ha, as if there is someone else from Barlick who goes to Blackburn games! You going to the Newcastle game...Im driving there!!

I have seen a few rovers shirts in Barlick, and Im going to as many games as I can get to.

• Backroom

muppet :angry:

I'd say he's the more grounded one here, if someone wants to throw a hissy fit because someone they don't rate starts they aren't needed as a fan.

I support Rovers no matter who owns us, who manages us and who plays for us.

I've come away from the Villa and Spurs games feeling incredibly frustrated because as bad as we've been in midfield, we've failed to get results because of our inability to put our chances away.

We need to start sticking the ball in the onion bag again. Starting in just under 14 hours time!

As I mentioned earlier it should be a 3 pointer no real strength in the Wigan squad and Rovers are starting to become a real force both home and away!

I know this is slightly off topic but next year I want to go to every away and cup game, I know the aqueduct used to run coaches to most away games but since I moved to Barlick I dont get chance to get down much. Does anyone know any pubs or anything that go to every game?

The Aqueduct still do - went to WBA with them and had a top day out. Birdy still going strong!!

Oh, forgot to mention - anyone booing a Rovers player today is gonna get a kick up the arse - I mean it :angry2:

Off to the pub in 20 minutes for my first pint :) doubt I will remember the game! Hope Andrews doesn't play as it will cause segregation in our travelling support! Enjoy the game!!

Don't think it will be the support that will be divided - I don't know any fans who actually want andrews to play and I bet most of you don't either!

Just been talking to people at Wigan, there is a slight worry that this game could be postponed, heavy rain overnight rain which has continued this morning and is expected to continue this afternoon could waterlog the pitch, apparently the stadium has had problems in the past with this issue.

Just been talking to people at Wigan, there is a slight worry that this game could be postponed, heavy rain overnight rain which has continued this morning and is expected to continue this afternoon could waterlog the pitch, apparently the stadium has had problems in the past with this issue.

said as much to my husband when I saw the rain this morning and the fact that the bottom of my garden is under a foot of water

I have just talked to Wigan's Press Office and they are confident that the game will go ahead as planned, work has been/is being done on the pitch and at the moment it is not raining. Any fans travelling can ring (01942) 774000 for the latest information.

Great stuff.

I am one of Andrews biggest critics and do NOT want to see him anywhere near the first team. That said...

If he does start today can we all get behind him and the team and save all of our venom for this mb at 5pm.

No Boos. Just Blues.

Archived