BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan Vs Blackburn Rovers

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trying not be 'knee jerk' but this is appalling. God I'm depressed. Defence is shocking. That pitch is awful, and no I'm not blaming that as I know Wigan have the same issues. 4-3 Jesus.

play ###### Formica and Rochina next week ffs!. what is the ###### use of signing them, if you not going to play them. Venkys do what you normally do, and sack the manager. utter rubbish you bunch of useless ######

Midfield is poor as well, most of the current ones aren't good enough and it could take weeks maybe even months for the likes of Formica and Jones to get used to this league.

Earlier on in the game they weren't doing so badly though, but for all the pressure we couldn't score.

Then Roberts scored and we went awful.

I'd love us to get another.

play ###### Formica and Rochina next week ffs!. what is the ###### use of signing them, if you not going to play them.

Think about what you're saying...

Formica was in his pre-season, hasn't played for five weeks. Rochina is 19 with no top level experience. Those two aren't the answer to our problems of being too easy to play against.

As for "what's the use in signing them"...most teams haven't been starting their new signings, and these two are quite blatantly ones for the future.

Archived