BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan Vs Blackburn Rovers

We are a team in transition

In that case, someone needs to staple a note saying "evolution not revolution" to Kean's forehead.

Part me thinks he's only trying to be gung-ho because he said he would to get the job. Fulham were never this soft.

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few knee-jerk reactions on here, that has to be said. Bad defeat though. Terrible defending and we can't start with such ineffective players up front. Even when we create chances they aren't taking them on a consistent basis.

People talking about relegation are overreacting though.

Over, very disappointed :angry2:

To those who say we didn't deserve anything from the game. Come on, like Wigan were any good. They were bloody awful so it's a very bitter pill to swallow that they knocked 4 past us.

For the amount of time in the opposition box in the first half they should have been dead and buried. Our strikers, are absolutely terrible. Infact it seems whenever the goal flashes across the box there's just no one there to head it in. Second game I've seen with some of the best crossing I've seen from Rovers from wide areas and no one to crack them in.

Sort it out Kean.

From what to what?

Safe to danger?

Exactly, we are now owned by people we cant trust, we give an untried manager a three year contract, we get rid of a top chairman.

What a load of tripe and I could see this coming yesterday, stick to farming chickens!!

We shouldn't be loosing that type of game against a team as poor as Wigan.

Conditions may have played a little role today. Same for both sides of course. a derby game to boot. But it is a bad result. going forward Rovers are fine. But time to work on that defence. Bad result.

But strange results throughout the prem today - 38 goals I think.

To those who say we didn't deserve anything from the game. Come on, like Wigan were any good. They were bloody awful so it's a very bitter pill to swallow that they knocked 4 past us.

For the amount of time in the opposition box in the first half they should have been dead and buried. Our strikers, are absolutely terrible. Infact it seems whenever the goal flashes across the box there's just no one there to head it in. Second game I've seen with some of the best crossing I've seen from Rovers from wide areas and no one to crack them in.

Sort it out Kean.

Agreed. For the second time in a week we didn't deserve to lose the game. That doesn't change the result, but the fact is that we created chances and watched our strikers waste them.

Bad thing is the clueless Indians aren't going to sack Kean no matter how bad it gets, as they've been told that he's great by Kuntaro!

How are people talking about sacking Kean? He's new to the job, has had to deal with a lot of injuries, hasn't been able to use some of his new signings left and the results have been decent. At least give the man until the end of the season.

Sort it out Kean.

Agreed. I saw a few great crosses with nobody making a run to the back post.

Of equal concern, we were a shambles in our own area. Victor Moses and Rodallega were having a walk in the park w/ our defence.

I quite enjoyed the game

Although:

Salgado looked old today, dangerous when he gets skinned.

Olsson a pretty poor left back because he is not very good at tackleing.

Diouf can't finish

plus

Jones gets stuck in

Hoilett great

Dunn good

Pedersen good

Roberts decent finish

Weak link were full backs other we would have won.

Archived